••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

The Best Explanation #2 by Dani

Posted at 9:34 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

I got back and I asked what they wanted to know. Fire wanted to know how long it had taken me to get use to being naked in front of all the people and how had I done it.
I asked G to go lock the elevator and stairway to insure my privacy. When she got back I stripped and laid on the bed.

I told them to join me whenever they wanted and they could see how long it would take and what it felt like.

Neither moved. I gave them a history of our family and explained when and how the group at the cabin formed.

I didn’t tell them everything but they could guess most of it.

When it came time to explain how the sex worked I gave them Captain’s explanation.

He told the doctor that all the males at the cabin would stick their dicks, tongues or fingers in whatever hole of the female species they saw – no one person belonged or was of exclusive use to any other person.

The females of the group stuck their tongues and fingers in EXACTLY the same place the males did – in the female species holes but it was usually while one or more of their holes were filled by one or more of those shared people.

Or a quicker way of saying it: the males and females fucked the females – who knew how many of which sex there would be in any one group.

G wanted to know how many I had fucked in one night. And how many I had fucked at the same time and what it felt like.

Fire said her stupid fuck had made her fuck three at once – they were in different holes. She said it was the last time anyone had fucked her butt – she pooped all over him and the guy in her pussy.

G said it was getting awfully hot in her and she stripped. Both Fire and I inspected her. She said it was sort of a turn on.

Fire felt left out so she stripped. I asked what had happened after I left. G looked at Fire and said she had given Fire another orgasm and had touched every part of her body but she still was not sure if she really liked it.

Fire said she should was breathing hard and G laughed and told her she was too. Then the girls started asking all kinds of questions about everything.

G asked if she would be able to fuck Pops. Fire told her she would have to ask him - I asked how she knew and she confessed she had asked Pops on the phone.

I tried to find out what else Pops had said but she said she promised not to say.

My phone rang – it was Adam on his way up – I told him how to get the elevator to stop at my floor and told him I had a surprise for him.

I told the girls to see how long it took them to cover up, if they ever did.

Adam walked in and looked them both over but kept his distance. He stripped to join the party and as soon as he got closer to the girls his cock rose to meet them.

He was embarrassed and told them he was still trying to get the hang of this. Fire asked if it hurt – she had never seen one stretch the skin so much. G told him he had a nice cock – he throbbed and got even longer.

Fire looked at me and said that momtoo was right – she pulled my crotch to her and started kissing, licking and sucking. G told her what to do. It was so unexpected plus I had a virgin eating me that I came very quickly.

Fire came up long enough to look at Adam and asked what other invitation he needed beside bent over and her legs spread.

Adam did me proud, he pulled on a condom and fucked her. She quit eating me and asked how the hell I could get fucked while eating pussy – I told her that usually the girl I was eating was also getting fucked.

She said in a minute – Adam had a nice cock and fuck action. She came and G squealed with joy for her.

I figured I would be lonely for a little bit so I grabbed my computer and started recording this.

Right now I am watching Adam fuck G while Fire licks and rubs him and sucks his cock once in a while. She is also getting G even hotter by licking her clit and kissing everything she can get her hands on.

They have changed positions several times and I saw Fire playing with G’s ass.

I got my lube out and told her how to use it. A few minutes ago G had her virgin ass popped with Fire’s fingers.

I am almost finished here – Adam just buried his cock in G’s ass after fucking Fire in the ass and is coming. Both girls have already said it was the best sex ever.

G really likes licking pussy while getting fucked in either hole and Fire does not care what happens as long as a guy stops when his ball hairs get tangled in her ball and chain.

I did my part with a pair of scissors right near his balls. He was NOT happy.

So now I have created a BIG problem - I am fucking my employees.

After the first round G said we had to have a rule – we could NOT fuck the employees during business hours. Period. We all agreed but after the prefect comedian pause Fire asked about lunch time quickies.

G looked at me and wondered if I paid for lunch. I pretended to think about it and said no.

G looked at Fire and said lunch time, roof patio – you and me.

I wondered if I have created a monster. It is time to get my Adam back. G just asked him to teach her how to suck a big cock like Pops.

I just want to feel her between my legs – she looks like she does a good job.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window