••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/21/2008 by Dani

Posted at 9:01 PM
Tags --

I would sure like to sleep with my new boyfriend sometime. Adam and Stubby could not wait to start their ‘war’.
They even told Pops they would start the simultaneous tournament after they finished this game BUT they did want to use a timer to make the game quicker.

They choose 15-minute limits and the game still took forever. Stubby says he is one of the best he had ever played and Adam says if he lets his guard down he’ll get his ass kicked.

Pops is loving it so I can not complain too much – I’d just like to sleep with my boyfriend sometime.

I am getting ready to go to bed – I’ve already told Adam if he is not there before I go to sleep he is NOT to disturb me. I’m not sure he heard me.

Lisa had already gone to bed – she said she is way behind in her work and needs to get up early to catch up.

So off to bed I go without a cock – suxs.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window