••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Chess Update 7/23/2008 by Pops

Posted at 3:47 PM
Tags --

Annie beat Captain and Captain beat me – all other games are still alive.
I am till trying to figure out what I missed with Captain –either he knew a trick or I did something very stupid.

William found a program that will display our chess boards on our cell phones – it is a bit flaky but is not that bad.

I gave Stubby a phone and Lisa has been teaching him how to use it. He sent a text message to Dani - Quit playing with herself and do something becoming.

She wants to know who the hell it is – we are not going to tell her. She called in tears to thank me for giving her all my buildings – I told her I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

She does not believe me but it is true – one of the people yesterday knew that our current manager wanted to retire so she called him and set it all up.

I had NOTHING to do with it.

So chess games are full speed ahead – Stubby just sent us a move for each of the five boards – from his head.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window