••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 25, 2008 (item)

Annie Is Home 7/25/2008 by Dani

Posted at 7:30 AM
Tags -- , ,

Annie got an early release and was brought home by ambulance. She had them stop at my floor so that she could say hi and thanks.
One look and she knew we had fucked. G and Fire were very surprised to be found out so easily.

Summers said Annie was still acting weird once in a while but the doctor said she would be fine. She wondered if I could get some cams setup to help monitor her.

I called my computer guy and was going to leave a message but he was already up and working.

Our newest employee showed up in curlers and a natty old robe full of holes, including one that let her boob pop out – and nice boobs they were.

She had on a nightgown underneath that was sexy as hell and did nothing to hide her great body.

And she had a very light mask on her face – she asked that someone please call the main security and confirm she was here for an interview and explain. We all laughed.

She asked for the changing room and Fire directed her to the bedroom. She yelled over her shoulder she had not been told there would be a sleeping test – it was a good thing she was horny.

G spit coffee all over her laptop. I think that is two days in a row. She also got up and headed for the bedroom but Fire stopped her.

It is 630am and we already have the giggles. When red came out (her hair is bright red – and guess her eye color – Pops?) we three must have stared too long or she got tired of seeing our tongues.

She had put on very light makeup that did not hide those cute little freckles. She had a very low cut short light green with black patterns dress. It had a little belt that made me jealous of her proportions – they were perfect and the dress showed them off.

Her heels were at least three inches high and really accented her great legs that were longer then Annie’s.

She said she hoped we let employees use ALL of their assets and G whispered “Sure, but she does not pay for them.”

We all laughed and Red sat down and crossed her legs twice before she got comfortable. G stood up and said sorry, she just had to do this and she stuck her hand in her pants with a napkin and said wet, wet, wet – good wet.

Red laughed till tears came to her eyes. Fire tried to apologized but was so flustered she could not talk. And me – well I lifted my skirt and wiped my naked pussy and told G she was right.

Then I handed Red a napkin but we were all laughing so hard I dropped before she was able to grab it.

I am proud to say we asked not one question from our prepared list. We just got to know each other.

She told us she only wanted to work part time – maybe 25 hours a week but could work more at first to get us caught up.

She did not have her inspector’s license but I explained why she did not need one and she found the whole concept unique.

We hired her at 7am and she was at the first building at 715. She is a real go-getter.

I’m getting awfully lucky with employees. More later – I have meetings with the accountants and corporate lawyer that usually take three or four hours – I hate them.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window