••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 24, 2008 (item)

What Do I Do? Part 8 – Aug 24 2008 by Red

Posted at 4:42 AM
Tags --

So I’ve told you most of my history. There is one other part that has caused me some distress.

Right after my public bar fuck of twelve or more guys I was on my own again. I had enough money to get some education and got a great job. But the boss wanted to sleep with me. It pissed me off. I called his wife and explained. First she got pissed but at my suggestion we set the poor bastard up.

She made him sign some sort of business agreement (they both owned the business) to remodel the office but actually gave her control of everything. She had been hinting that she might be willing to try his fantasy – have another woman join them. He was very happy she might be coming around.

One night he asked me to stay late and I knew what was coming. I called his wife and she came to the office and hid in the closet with a camera.

When the appointment time came her husband set down and told me I either put out or he was going to lay me off. How would I take care of my children etc? I had heard it all before and his wife got it all on tape.

I started stripping and asked him to turn off the lights. He did and his wife came out of hiding and I told him to lie on his back and grab his cock and get it ready.

When he said he was ready I turned the lights back on and his wife videotaped him. He was so embarrassed. His wife called him about every name in the book and grabbed a pair of scissors to remove his fucking problem.

I worked with her for another five years and did not have sex with anything but a dildo the entire time.

One morning I took a run and was joined by a nice looking ‘too’ nice a man. He ‘jogged’ me home and asked for my number. I told him I was not available. I had given my ass to myself.

I did not run everyday but one morning I just could not get off and I figured if I found the guy (or any guy) I would get my pussy filled for a quickie – it had been a long time.

I ran into him within a half-mile and the first wooded area we passed I pulled him in. I told him to fuck me – he refused and told me he was not that kind of guy. I felt so dirty.

That night he knocked on the door and we took a walk. He asked tons of questions and in the end I felt like a whore, a slut, and the WORSE cunt there ever was.

He made me feel that way but he also showed me the way to redemption. By the time he was done I was totally brainwashed. Even to desire the sight of a cock was against my new beliefs.

I am sure we did not fuck in any type of light until the last time he raped me.

But everything made sense and I prospered very well until he told me he wanted me to fuck one of the other church ‘brothers’. He said it was my destiny.

I spread my legs but something did not seem right. I got up and turned on the lights. My man was fucking the guy’s wife. She did not know what the hell was going on either.

We tried to leave but our men caught us and took turns fucking us and in the end they sodomized us. As soon as they let us go we called the police and filed rape charges. Our guys are now getting their sex in the ass. Good riddance.

But he screwed up my head and belief system. Each time I ‘see’ a cock I feel like a bad girl. Each time I masturbate I feel bad. When I do more then one guy at a time I feel terrible - but not until it is all over. During the ‘act’ I feel fantastic.

But that is not my real problem. I know my brain is fucked up and I can deal with the bad feelings.

My problem is I can never get enough. I went several years without sex with a man and was extremely happy. But once I meet a ‘real’ man or know a cock is there whenever I want it – I want it constantly. I yearn for it. My pussy drips with anticipation.

I can get off at noon and at 1205 I am yearning for more. Even when I’ve fucked several guys in a row or passed out while coming, within a few minutes I want more – lots more.

One day long ago I met three young guys at the beach while at a conference. They kept eyeing me and I told them to quit eyeing and start doing. I fucked each of them several times non-stop except when the beach patrol told us to get a room. I blew the married one and fucked the other then went back to the kids.

It was the closest I had ever come to being satisfied. When they left I went back to the hotel and picked up a guy in the bar.

He was great and fucked me until he just could not get it up. Then he fucked me with the bananas in the fruit basket.

I fell asleep but I woke three hours later and masturbated four times.

I very seldom get more then 4 or 5 hours of sleep before I need to get off BUT only if I know there is a DICK I can have nearby.

I know I have at least three dicks here at the cabin most times and sometimes more and that I can show any of the guys my ass and I will get fucked, guaranteed.

So I am not sleeping well and I am constantly horny – it has not affected my work but it will not be long.

One day there was no one at the cabin. I was painting at my new place and I saw Henry working on the barn.

I went out and showed off my ass under my skirt. He came over to me, grabbed my ass and told me it was really nice. He said he had never screwed around on his wife and never would. It was a promise he had made her.

He said she did not care if he jacked off and would help him if she were near. When I turned around he had his cock out jerking off. I played with myself and came when he shot on the side of the barn.

But later when Pops stopped by he caught me masturbating with the roller handle – the roller loaded with paint was still attached.

He bent me over and pounded me until I could not come anymore. I thought I was finally satisfied. As soon as he left I wanted more.

So that’s my problem.

You know I fucked Pops and Stubby not long ago. I need more NOW. I know Will and Denny and DenI agreed to give me a threesome before they leave. I hope it is soon.

So that’s my problem – what do I do?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window