••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 24, 2008 (item)

Why Do We Want To Blind Fold Her? - Aug 24 2008 by Red

Posted at 2:31 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

That was the question she asked when I walked into her room. But she was not talking to me, she was asking Lisa.

Boy was I glad.

I had posted the story and gone back into Stubby’s room with my laptop to let them read it. Pops had his cock in Lisa’s mouth and Stubby was jerking off.

When they saw me Stubby lay down and pulled me on top of him. I had him buried in five seconds then I felt fingers rubbing my ass and saw Lisa jerking Pops off out the corner of my eye.

I have a confession. When Pops tries to fuck my tiny asshole, I come and come. IF someone is fucking me I come even harder. IF someone is fucking my mouth, I will pass out as some point from the overwhelming orgasms.

I felt a finger open my ass then I felt the monster start working it’s way in. As soon as the head slides in my tiny asshole I come and scream. It fucking hurts but it feels so fucking good.

I wonder what Liz would say about my ass if she saw these two monsters fucking me.

Then Lisa stood up over Stubby’s chest and pulled my head to her pussy. I did not hesitate. I tried to give her the best head she ever had. Once in a while she would finger herself and then stick her fingers down my throat.

I rammed two fingers up her ass and she rewarded me by squirting all over me and Stubby. Stubby said Wow and he stuck his fingers in her ass.

I put my fingers in her pussy and when she came we got another flood of liquid then Pops and Stubby emptied their bags in me.

Lisa saw Stubby coming and she pulled me off him and tried to swallow his cock. One shot of his cum hit my neck before she got him in her mouth.

Pops had me by the hips trying to force even more of his monster in me. He finally finished and I tried to relax and he slid in farther. Damn it hurts.

I got washcloths and towels and cleaned us all then Pops bent me over his knee and spanked me for not making sure the door was locked.

He told me I needed to go talk to Liz and make sure we had not fucked her head up. Tell her the truth but only enough to get her head straight. Lisa said she would talk to her first because she had told her to come on in without knocking.

When I walked in Liz finished her question then looked at me. She saw my portable and asked to borrow it. She went to a website then turned the screen around so we could see it.

I wondered if she has spied on us. On the screen was a very young girl with a cock in each hole and she was definitely enjoying herself. One guy kept sticking his fingers down her throat and she pleaded with either of them to come in her mouth.

Liz asked if we had ever done anything like that. Without hesitation Lisa told her I had just done both Pops and her dad.

I was afraid the look on her face was contempt but I was wrong. She wanted me to tell her everything. So I did. Lisa never moved or said a word when I told Liz about her part in my recent sexual activity.

She started asking questions and I repeated my desire to wait until her 17th birthday.

She pouted and Lisa said to think on it – she could ask two questions but the rest had to wait.

Liz said she wanted ten questions. Lisa said three; Liz said 9; Lisa said four and Liz said she would just ask Dani – Dani had no secrets. We both stood up to leave and she said eight. I said four.

She pouted some more and I told her four apiece of each of us. Lisa agreed and Liz asked if they had to be written down.

We told her whenever she was ready and started to leave. Before we got out the door she asked if every guy’s cum tasted different.

Then she said never mind – she could find that out herself. Lisa asked her how and she put on that damn grin that said, “You know”.

Instead she said she’d ask the older girls at school.

As Lisa and I made our way back to her room, Lisa mentioned the girl would kill us. I agreed.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window