••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

Not Enough Seat Belts – Aug 25 2008 1423 by Dani

Posted at 3:08 PM
Tags -- , , ,

So I’m being a nice ‘aunt’ as the kids and BB call me. I get to school to pick the brats up and I’m in my Stang. It can seat four, me, Liz, B and NB.

Every boy in the place now knows me and now they know my car. Many said hi, many stopped to look up or down my dress. Many stopped to chat up Liz.

But the girls already had their dates and expected me to bring them home. NB saw the problem immediately and her and the younger pool boy decided to ride the bus.

B scouted the back seat but could not find a third seat belt. I was sure it had to have one. I told them to pile in. B sat between the nerd and her friend. I took it easy going home.

Pops came out and asked what I was doing contributing to the delinquency of the minors. I was breaking the law. What I asked? He said I only had four seatbelts, which meant the car was designed for only four occupants.

Nerd saved my ass; he checked something on the doorpost then did some magic and removed my rear seat.

Sitting under the seat was a still factory-sealed seat belt to go with the other two. Pops said he would be damned. The nerd hid something from him. The seatbelt was for baby carriers only - it was not designed for an individual’s use.

I gave him an extra long look up my skirt then planted a kiss on his cheek. He was bright red when he backed out of my backseat. Liz hugged him then kissed him with tongue. He grabbed her ass, which she immediately avoided.

She told him that was off limits – period. He looked so sad. Liz said he could look at mine or hers for a couple of more years then she promised he would be able to touch. He asked both? We both answered in unison.

His smile was so big it looked like his face would crack. He let us both go first into the cabin and we linked arms and swung our hips for him. He watched us both – actually he only watched part of us – the part he liked.

We were giggling like a couple of school kids when Pops told us to behave. We have a visitor. The minister was here. The last time I embarrassed myself. I excused Liz and myself to powder our noses.

When we got in the john I lifted her knee length skirt - a thong – I pulled it aside and she was neatly trimmed. I told her to lose the thong and I searched through the closet and found a swimsuit wrap.

It just barely covered her ass. She kept asking me what I was doing. I kept silent except when needed.

I tied her blouse high above her belly button and undid all but one of her top buttons – no bra as usual – good girl.

She asked me what the fuck we were doing. I told her we were going to join forces and screw a minister’s mind. She wondered why and I said he deserved it.

When we walked back out Pops about died. So did the nerd. Then we sat opposite the minister and from the look on his face he was seeing it all.

He turned so many shades of pale – then he told Pops he forgot he had a previous meetings he had completely forgot about and he was out the door before we could say a word.

Liz and I plopped back in our chairs and Pops reminded us the nerd was here and his eyes were glued to Liz’s crotch.

Liz protested saying she had told him he could look. Pops pulled her up and said that while he was here, she would refrain or he would restrict her to her room and not allow ANY visitors.

Liz went to the rest room and put her skirt back on but when she came out I saw her stuff her thong in his backpack.

He saw but was not sure what he had seen. Pops left the room and Liz pulled her skirt up to make it shorter and asked me if I thought that was about right. I told her to bend over and of course Mr. Nerd got an eyeful.

She leaned over and told me to look at how hard he was. Did she really have to wait until she was 18? This was so much FUN.

I told her to enjoy this part – it did not last very long. She sat beside him, closed his mouth and patted his leg awfully close to his hard-on and told him to behave – they had lots to do for school. Then she kissed his cheek brushing her tits against his arm.

She is going to break so many hearts and/or give many a blue ball.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window