••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 26, 2008 (item)

Busy, Busy Day – Aug 26 2008 0345 by Dani

Posted at 3:55 AM
Tags --

This is probably the only post there will be today. Busy, Busy day today – Lisa and I start our classes today.

I cannot believe it is that time already. So here we go, school daze, school daze.

Lisa and I have already read the first ten chapters of two of the books (yes, we are taking the same classes – exactly the same schedule except she has four hours as an on duty floor supervisor at the local hospital two days a week and I have a advanced accounting class that meets 2 hours four days a week.

So it will be interesting. I have not been in school for almost two years – I know it is not something you forget how to do – it is just like riding a bike or having sex – might be rusty but in the end the job gets done. I need a dick – or a piece of German Chocolate Blackmama cake. Later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window