••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 26, 2008 (item)

Live Classes – Aug 26 2008 0900 by Dani

Posted at 9:35 AM
Tags -- ,

In my second class – I’ve been away too long – I had forgotten how much I love sitting in a classroom.

Lisa says everyone is so young. Old bitch!

The biggest change – live Internet – I need to get some buds for my ears – then I can watch videos while in class.

The kid (can’t be over 18) in front of me is watching a movie – I think he is streaming over the Wi-Fi and it seems to be working great.

Another girl is listening to music. I wonder how the hell they are going to learn anything.

Our first two classes are for undergraduates as opposed to …

I cannot remember the word – that has happened four or five times this morning, it’s like my memory is failing every so often. Lisa says her whole fucking brain is failing.

The reason I wrote is - because I could – I’ll quit it. This really cute guy wearing scrubs saying he will be a practitioner in two years starting hitting on Lisa.

Lisa is wearing sweat pants – oops she was – she just peeled them off to display nondescript shorts – her ass looks good.

Anyway, she had on sweats, normal t-shirt with sports bra (nipples hidden), hair pulled back and NO makeup.

The guy hit on her and Lisa was in no mood – she still hurts and didn’t take her medicine hoping to be alert.

He asked what her goals were. She told him she had already met her goals – she has been a practitioner for two years, five years cardio recovery nurse and full time private duty nurse whose client was paying for her schooling. She aimed for her MD in four years.

LIsa told him she had also found a man hung better then a horse, more like a sperm whale. Anyway, what did he have to offer?

The kid turned to me and I told him I helped keep the sperm whale satisfied.

Two girls behind us thought we were great and we had instant friends.

One asked if she really had found a dick like that and Lisa handed them her cell phone. They both asked to be sent the image and gave out their numbers.

I intercepted the phone on its way back to Lisa – it was Stubby in the hospital room with a nurse, back to the camera, holding his dick up.

I said to Lisa that was a bad picture, it was not even all the way hard. Both girls told me I was lying. I sent a txt to Stubby to get his dick hard and send me a picture – I was lonely.

When it got here, one girl told me she almost came. I lightly rubbed her thigh and asked if she needed help. Lisa leaned over and told her I was good at making her squirt.

I am not sure what the girl is thinking. The looks were hard to read but the prof gave us a look that was easy to read so we all settled down.

Undergraduates and …. I still cannot think of the word.

Anyway, the others normally do not start classes until after ten. Our next two classes will be much harder because they are for others and maybe the overall intelligence will be higher then what we had experienced so far.

Lisa is laughing at me – I zapped her a copy of the message. She is really cracking up. Later, better take notes - the lecture is getting harder and interesting.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window