••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

Chess Update – Aug 25 2008 by Pops

Posted at 2:47 PM
Tags --

It is official. Stubby won the most games followed by yours truly then Adam.

We have started another round with playtime between 10 am and 4 pm with one hour maximum between moves. Stubby already beat Captain this morning and him and I played to a draw in thirty minutes after lunch.

This is going to be fun.

I asked Liz to play but she has too much schoolwork. We did play two 15-second matches while she ate lunch.

Her father watched over my shoulder and prevented me from losing the second game. He is very proud of his daughter but us ‘ole farts’ have to support each other he said.

Then he kicked my butt on our game. Tonight I start teaching B, NB and their mother – I’ll have to fuck their mother first, otherwise she will not be able to keep her mind on the game. I have that affect on women over 14. HaHa.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window