••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 29, 2008 (item)

Six Degrees VIII– Aug 28 2008 by Dani

Posted at 5:57 PM
Tags -- , ,

Everyone had gathered around to listen and watch. Davis was white as a sheet. Pops put his arm around him and told him he was not sure if he was going to get promoted or not for being such a shit head. No one at the office had ever met these beautiful women – he was a fuck head. Why was he not proud of them and showing them off?

Davis was speechless but Pops was staring at him waiting for an explanation.

Pops gave me the sign and I stood up. He turned toward the girls and pulled Davis around to face everyone and said folks, I would like to introduce you to the new president of my company and he introduced Davis. We all applauded.

Then he waved his hand around the room and said he would like them to meet his family.

He told Davis this is the way you show off your beautiful women. I walked over and hugged Pops and introduced the girls to my stepfather – Pops interrupted and said I was just my Moms’ boyfriend. I would not let her marry him.

Then I introduced my Moms. Cg1 and Cg2 were in shock but when they heard the plural, Mom and Momtoo put their arms around each other and said they were lesbians and Pops was their common law dick.

Everyone laughed. Then everyone paired up and I introduced them and their relationships. The girls were surprised at Annie and Summer.

And even more surprised when I introduced BBs and DenI and they introduced Jen as BBs’ dream pussy and DenI’s spare wife and Will as his boss, his real boss.

When Will and Jen were introduced as the next-to-be spouses they got a little more confused.

Then Annie introduced Cindy as her ex-lover, now sister-in-law and Denny as a great fuck and her stepbrother. Then she walked over to Davis, turned around while lifting her skirt and told him to get a better look. He blushed and Annie asked our classmates if they were willing to share him.

Everyone laughed and Pops put Davis' hand on Annie’s butt and told him he had his permission. Davis hesitated to pull his hand away and then looked at his girlfriends in fear.

It was great - but remember Six Degrees of Separation? Read the next part.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window