••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 27, 2008 (item)

B’s Punishment – Aug 27 2008 0755 by Dani

Posted at 8:22 AM
Tags -- ,

Red took B to school today and inspected her backpack for ‘contraband’ – a change of clothes – cell phones – etc.

B passed with excellence but I might have been the cause of the pristine behavior.

I was in the shower and B requested permission to take a shower with me. She stumbled in to join me and said she needed to talk.

She wanted to know about my scar. I showed her and told her the story. Her mood brightened and she told me she did not know how to face the kids at school.

I asked if she felt she deserved her punishment. She had not thought about it. I told her to get in her Moms panties (yes I am always sexual) and think about it.

I was done with my shower so I was just running the washcloth over parts already clean.

B got really flushed and starting rushing. I asked the reason for the rush and she told me she never thought about the fact that I might have ‘other’ things to do in the shower.

I asked if she meant masturbation and she blanched and said yes. I told her I do that at the ‘start’ of my shower. I was just absently rinsing parts to stay with her until she was done with her shower or conversation.

She said she did deserve punishment for the lie and her attitude towards her mother’s interference in her personal life. Her Mom was just being a Mom and teaching her that life could be so much different.

She said she would tell all the kids at school exactly that.

B admitted that the freedom and financial independence had changed her – in a bad way.

She vowed to get better. I told her to go tell her mother what she had told me. She agreed.

We were both just biding time when she asked if I was done. Yes, I told her then I got it. I asked if she wanted me to leave her alone for her ‘duties’. She laughed and said she was usually quiet. My ass – she makes all kinds of little noises but she does not take long.

I was combing out my hair when she laid her cheek on my shoulder and said thanks. I welcomed her then she started to leave – when she opened the door, she whispered ‘nice pussy’ and laughed all the way to her room.

When she came out dressed like a spinster she asked her mother to talk. Red told her not now, after school, they were running late. Then she inspected her book bag and I saw the disappointment in B’s face.

Red needs to slow down every so often. She missed her daughter’s heartfelt emotion. I kept my mouth shut – Pops said I am a woman of few words.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window