••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 27, 2008 (item)

NB’s Sign and Developments – Aug 27 2008 230 by Dani

Posted at 2:48 AM
Tags -- ,

NB’s sign is great. Liz said Captain brought it in about 7 last evening. He did a lot of work.

It has two blocks sitting on a wooden background. The right block is a B glued or nailed in place.

The right block rotates (if you know how) and has four different sides. The first side has an N and a very tiny ‘o’ (No B). The second side has a lower case very small g and the tiny letters ‘etting’ (getting B).

The third side has an Upper case G with the little bit bigger letters ot (Got B) and the last letter is a Giant G with the bit bigger letters ‘igantic’ (Gigantic B).

No Boobs - getting Boobs - Got BOOBS - GIGANTIC boobs. I love it.

And on top of it all I had a note to change her sign that currently reads N B.

Each night before bed I take a quick shower – usually one of the kids or Liz will talk to me while I am in the shower and getting ready for bed.

Tonight I showed Liz and NB my pussy scar and gave them the story. I told them to tell B she had it good.

NB jumped up like something had bit her and yanked her top off. She asked us to look at her boobs then wanted us to feel them.

We both hugged her - her boobs are starting to fill in. Her nipples got really hard when Liz and I touched her.

She said she has to go buy a training bra - Liz and I both told her no. I left and came back with the first training bra I bought myself. Water filled bright white with soft fake nipples – sure to show through almost any top.

Liz told her to wear baggy tops for the rest of the week. On Monday wear a shear top with her new bra.

She tried it on – it fit her perfectly and gives her about a quarter A cup. She looks all grown up. She is SO proud.

I changed her sign to g-etting B. I’ll bet it is the first thing she checks this morning.

Motherhood – sheeeesh!

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window