••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 27, 2008 (item)

Stubby’s Secret – Aug 27 2008 305 by Dani

Posted at 3:18 AM
Tags --

Last night Stubby came downstairs and sat to play Mr. Nerd a game of chess. I watched him cross his legs while he was thinking about a move.

I looked at him then Lisa but she held a finger to her mouth for me to be quiet. I didn’t understand but I did keep my mouth shut.

Then I almost nodded off and I went to take my shower then showed my pussy off and gave away my first training bra. Boy does that sentence describe my life.

I forgot about Stubby. Lisa just came down –we are going to study for the next three hours before class. When I looked up to see who was coming down it dawned on me what I saw last night.

I said something to Lisa and she shushed me. We went into the kitchen and told me Stubby has been practicing for three days.

No one else noticed but me and I admitted I just put 2 and 2 together when she walked down the stairs. She asked me to keep quiet.

Send me an email if you think you know what his secret is – do NOT sent it to danilisastories. Absolutely fantastic.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window