••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

School Project – Aug 25 2008 1345 by Dani

Posted at 2:04 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I’m sitting at my desk trying to decide what I wanted to do next when Liz’s name appeared on my cell phone caller ID.

I answered admonishing her for using her cell during school hours and it was not Liz – I have to remember that for the future.

It was her computer teacher. Would I be willing to provide specifications for a few programming needs and allow her students to do their best? I could critic them and have the programs for free if I wanted.

The teacher would assign the grade. It would be an easy way to get some free programming with minimal output on my end.

Plus, if it worked out well, I might be able to get a student or two as interns, their pay reimbursed by the school district.

So far I was liking everything I was hearing PLUS I figured I’d have Liz work up the specs so I’d sit back and watch. Just what a boss is supposed to do – correct?

Liz got on and thanked me – I gave her the first few requests that she had already heard once before. She needed permission to download a partial database using her portable. I told her to call Pops; he was the only one that could approve that. I warned her not to be surprised if he vetoed the idea.

Just now the nerd called – he wondered why we limited our database to integers. I told him to call Pops too. I always wondered why we never had to enter the decimal point unless we had more then two decimal places.

Maybe I should have called Pops but instead I was looking at dresses in a catalog G had left on my desk.

I found one that had an inside pocket for the controller for my egg vibrator. I had not used it in a long time. Yep, still had it in my purse.

I called G in and asked how her bones were feeling. Not bad but a little sore. I had made sure my egg was sterile and replaced the batteries. I put it in my palm and used it to provide the vibration for a gentle massage.

She grabbed my hand and wondered how it worked. I explained it but forgot to mention the remote control.

I told her it was very easy to use and she was able to insert it while sitting across from our lawyer. I gave her a few minutes to get use to the ‘corded’ controls then I hit her with the ‘jolt’.

She jumped out of her chair and blamed it on pain but I saw her stealing looks at the control in her palm.

I hit her again and she tried to pull the egg out using the cord but it came unplugged of course. She stared at the end of the cord and I ‘jolted’ her again. She was digging for the plastic string that would let her pull it out but each time her hand got close I jolted her.

She excused herself and I gave her less then a minute in the bathroom before I followed her and jolted her about five times in a row. I heard her cum the last jolt.

I asked how she liked he new toy. She said it was broken – it kept shocking her. I asked. “Like this?” and hit the button.

It took three times before she realized I must be in control. I handed her the remote and told her to enjoy.

She came four times while I peed. She asked how long the batteries would last. When I told her usually twelve hours of gentle vibration and six to eight of heavy, she sounded disappointed. She came again before I was done explaining.

She told me this was the best toy ever and she went back out. She was explaining something to the lawyer when I ‘jolted’ her again.

The only accessory I got with mine was the ‘second’ remote control. As I passed behind the lawyer but still in her view I showed her the palm of my hand and jolted her one more time.

She laughed and apologized to the lawyer. She was experimenting with a device to mask the pain in her collarbone. I hit her again and she tried to hide her orgasm.

The elevator door closed and unexpectedly blocked my remote. I heard the lawyer ask what kind of pleasure it gave to mask the pain. I missed the answer.

I’m sitting in my car writing this. I need to pick Lisa up in about twenty minutes then the girls from school. I promised they would not have to ride the bus too many times.

Captain said he would take them to school everyday if they cleaned his boathouse once a week. They agreed, even Liz.

I asked him later why he didn’t like his cleaning crew. He said he loved them – he just wanted to boss the girls around. He really likes them.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window