••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 29, 2008 (item)

Six Degrees V – Aug 28 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:18 PM
Tags -- , ,

Davis told her there was no way – this had to be a friend’s place. They insisted and about that time Stubby came down the stairs and they separated again.

The joy on pops’ face was great. He told us it was time for the next act. I heard the perimeter alarm and he told us to get back in there.

We had just sat down when Stubby yelled up the stairs that the boss was here. He went towards the front door and Lisa told our classmates they would love the boss.

Lisa should have been an actress. She was making it all up as it went and was doing a beautiful job.

Then all the girls came down dressed to the hilt. They were all wearing dresses that barely covered their assets. Perfect makeup and hair. They all had high heels some 4 or 5 inches high. And they were all wearing what we laughingly called hooker ear rings.

They looked like models displaying the latest bedroom trends. They all lined up at the foot of the stairs.

We heard the front door open and Stubby say. “Hi ya boss”. I saw the girls look at Davis and he just shook his head. I think he was expecting to see his boss.

Instead a man dressed in a three piece VERY expensive suit with a definite silk tie and carrying a matching kerchief walked in like he owned the place. I laugh out loud then apologized – I said I just remembered a joke – I’d tell it later.

It was Will looking just like a mafia boss. He saw me and I rose and kissed both cheeks and squeezed my ass. He did the same with Lisa then turned his attention to our classmates.

They stood and politely offered their hands and said their names. But Will hung on to their hands and twirled them like a dance step looking them up and down. They both giggled.

He kissed both their hands then shook hands with Davis and said he was glad to see him again. To my knowledge they had never met and Davis, who looked confused, got a real dirty look from his girlfriends.

I almost laughed again – I could tell Lisa had to pee from the laughter inside.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window