••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

Funny Car – Aug 25 2008 1202 by Dani

Posted at 12:14 PM
Tags --

I brought Liz’s car in to have some minor things fixed – a rattle here, trunk light not working, small vibration in seat when braking and a bigger vibration when you floored it.

The guy looked at me then asked if I owned the yellow mustang – yes, that be me. Why do I have a cam in it? Because I can - how do you like those dual pipes.

He tried to tell me I would hurt the motor running with out mufflers and he was surprised no one had tried to steal my converters.

I told him that’s why I insisted they store it inside over the weekend. As a bonus they detailed it for me. It really looks good waxed and with the wheels and tires done.

The guy told me he would turn it around for me. I told him no need and showed him some extra leg when I got in.

I fired it up and revved the motor a few times since it was already warm. I put my sunglasses on, smiled while spreading my legs then punched it and did a perfect 180. Then I went from 0 to 80 in less then a block – I love that car.

I waved as I drove away – my skirt was not hiding a thing. He was grinning ear to ear. I had forgotten something and I called. He said thank you three or four times then I told him Liz’s car choked out at 85, could he please fix that.

No problem. He asked how long I had I had been driving funny cars. I told him since I was sixteen, then I gunned it for him to hear.

His laugh was pure joy. I love a man that knows automobiles.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window