••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 29, 2008 (item)

Soon then later – Aug 29 2008 320 by Dani

Posted at 3:24 AM
Tags --

Sorry people, shit happens, you know? I’ll get stories up sooner then later – I promise.

We’ve been busy with Moms and the kids and Stubby’s new found freedom. We’ve been busy getting to know our new friends, our classmates. We owe them a debt of gratitude for taking notes for us in class today.

And I will soon be busy again – Moms leave on the 600 am and I have to take them to the airport. It fell on me because the airports have raised long term parking rates so high that Mom was going to give them her car plus I am the only one up that is still sober (joke).

Pops, I and Moms are the only ones here. Momtoo said Pops would not be able to move for a couple of days. She said it had been too long.

So I’ll get the stories up as soon as I can. Sorry, I know some of you are running around like a rooster in the hen house. Cool it, you’ll love it when I get them up.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window