••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 29, 2008 (item)

Six Degrees VI – Aug 28 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:36 PM
Tags -- , ,

Will told his ‘boys’, DenI and Denny, dress in casual business to come to the bar with him. They could check the pussy later.

He leaned toward me and said nice but they need to get dressed. The guys walked pass the line of girls who all sweetly and seductively said Hi. The guys gave them horny looks.

Lisa and I sat down and the girls said something about needing to go. Lisa told them to stay, there was two other people they needed to meet. Davis said they needed to meet his boss.

Cg1 came and sat between us. She was trying to get up enough courage to ask me a question and I told her to ask anything.

She told me she did not know where to begin. I noticed Davis hanging on our every word.

The girls all went into the great room and set seductively around the room. Annie laid on the big ottoman and showed all her assets. Davis kept looking between Cg1 and Annie. I wanted to laugh so bad.

Cg1 took a deep breath and asked what this place was. I told her my home. Lisa repeated it. She asked what we did here and I said we have fun. Lisa repeated again.

She asked who Will was and I told her the truth. She asked about all the girls and I said family friends (notice I said family).

She asked about the building and I told her I bought it when my grandmother died.

She struggled and finally asked if this was a whore house. I paused and Lisa said some people think so (in disgust). I asked why she thought that and she listed several things.

Then Red walked in. She took my breath away. Absolutely playing the part of a mafia wife. She even had a little hat on and a black little veil hanging in her eyes. All she needed was some elbow length gloves.

She asked where her fucking husband was. Will came out and asked how her nap was. Red had been looking around the room and spotted our classmates and gave them a look that made me cringe. I know they did.

She asked him why he was bringing more pussy in here – didn’t he have enough already? Will steered her to the bar but we could hear them arguing.

I looked at Cg1 and shrugged my shoulders. Lisa told them to watch that fucking bitch. I laughed, I had to, but said Lisa was wrong. She didn’t fuck. Lisa laughed. We both needed to.

The girls were even more confused and Davis pulled out his phone. He said he was going to call his boss. When he dialed Lisa and I traded concerned looks.

We thought for sure Pops phone was going to ring but instead Davis hung up and said it was someone called hangman. He called it back and said he thinks it was hangman.

I laughed even louder. It was Stubby’s phone and he was saying hung man. Lisa was about to lose it and excused herself. I heard her close the bathroom door and I hoped she did not laugh out loud.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window