••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

Sweets For Breakfast – Aug 25 2008 0452 by Dani

Posted at 5:12 AM
Tags -- ,

When I came down this morning the cabin was almost back to normal. Cheese runs a cleaning crew that normally cleans tugboats or barges.

He has one crew that cleans the living quarters and kitchens – I forgot what they call them. They can be trusted with anything. Last night they cleaned the cabin and removed most evidence of the party except the balloons.

Liz had complained she lost a bracelet Lisa gave her. It was one of a kind that Lisa had Diamond make, her ‘personal’ jeweler. Very, very expensive.

The cleaning crew had found it plus three or four earrings, three watches (one I recognized as Annie’s), two necklaces AND 13 rubbers, all different colors.

I am trying to figure out where they came from. They were in a planter on the third floor balcony. No one from the party was allowed up there.

Liz opened a red one and practiced putting it on her brush handle with her mouth. She was surprised – it tasted like strawberries. We laughed and made all sorts of jokes.

She brought me a hot toddy and herself warmed Dr. Pepper (yuk to me). But what endears me to her were the two pieces of cabin cake as we now call it.

Blackmama makes the greatest cakes. This section was German chocolate and the icing was the best I ever had. Blackmama made about ten different cake types or flavors for different parts of the cabin.

She had made a map telling us what everything was but there were a few places that were called ‘who knows’. They were my favorite. The lemon/white/coconut was great and I normally hate coconut.

This girl loves sweets, as do I, and after the second piece she said we must run three extra miles today. She told me she wanted an ass like mine. I asked what was wrong with hers – she told me it was not mine.

I really like this girl – sweets or not.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window