••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 27, 2008 (item)

Sleeping In Class – II – Aug 27 2008 1210 by Dani

Posted at 12:56 PM
Tags -- , ,

I asked why they thought they knew what they thought they knew. A professor walking by asked me to repeat that and graded me on my grammar. I will not say the grade, the old gray fuck head.

Cg1 said it was no accident they picked the seats behind us. They were always looking for signs. When we got out of the car, my sweet pants (That’s what Annie always called them) were giving me a wedgie and Lisa just pulled them out without thinking.

Cg2 said it was as if she knew me intimately. However, the gentle pat and rub of my pussy told them all they needed to know.

Lisa and I looked at each other and we both said since January of this year – Lisa added ‘intimately’.

Cg2 reached into her purse and handed Cg1 a fifty-dollar bill. Cg1 said lunch would be on her. I asked if we would use silverware or could we just lick it off.

Lisa pointed out that she must be glad to see me. She had big nipples showing throughout her sports bra.

We all laughed and Lisa wondered how we proceeded to learn about each other. She liked the way Cg2 talked about sex.

Cg1 said we ought to see how she performs sex and hugged her.

Lisa and I were all smiles. Before we could begin, we had to go to class. I had to visit the bathroom and try to dry the wet spot on my crotch and take care of that little problem I always seem to have.

Part III coming soon.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window