••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 27, 2008 (item)

116+ Posts and Counting – Aug 27 2008 420 by Dani

Posted at 4:28 AM
Tags --

Pops just asked if I kept track of the number of posts I make. Why should I? It does not cost more to post more does it?

I was a little surprised that we have posted more then 116 posts this month alone. By we, I guess I should say I since I probably posted the most.

However, Moms want daily updates about everything. They miss the daily lives and they want updates on their favorite children, Pops included.

Pops asked why we have phones but he remembered about roaming charges in foreign countries. Moms said it was too much of a hassle to rent phones and besides they can read a post from any computer in the world and don’t have to give out passwords unless they want to comment.

So there – besides how many faithful readers do we have that want to hear about our life and how many perverts do we get off hourly?

Here’s another post for the pile. Fuck off Pops, I’m going to write more now. You do NOT have to read them.

(Shit my grade level is going down).

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window