••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

Thanks So Much – Aug 25 2008 2215 by Red

Posted at 11:02 PM
Tags --

Some of you are absolutely wonderful – others need help – and some of you cannot be fixed.

I picked the advice that I thought sounded the best and bounced it off Momtoo.

She is now in India – some of the pictures she sent – WOW – I had no idea Africa could be so beautiful.

I had not been able to talk with Momtoo. If I had I probably would not have bothered you folks (and maybe not so many would think I was nuts).

OK, everyone wants to know who ‘won’ (the author of the advice). It makes sense that the religious dickhead was setting me and my girls up for sexual slavery and was lying out his ass. Anything he said should be forgotten.

The comfort I felt in his words was false. I need to let it go and be glad I stopped it when I did.

But that was not the best advice. A woman that has written a story for this blog told me to 1) If it feels good and nobody’s feelings or body parts are getting hurt, count your blessings and keep writing about it. Her husband loves it.

And 2) enjoy yourself – you only live once. She told me that Pops once wrote when he gets to the Pearly Gates and is told the pleasure he got from sex was wrong, he’ll know he is in the wrong fucking place.

I should have just talked to Pops but with him I do not get to talk much.

Thanks again everyone. I’m writing another story of my weekend activity.

Dani and I teased the hell out of Captain tonight (Liz, Mr Nerd and my kids were in the room so he was handcuffed in his response), Dani leaned over and asked, “Isn’t it great being a slut?”

Yes Dani, it is. Then Lisa asked the ‘slut’ to go visit Stubby – he was randy as hell. I did not know what randy meant.

I like randy – a lot.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window