••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 26, 2008 (item)

Chess Update – Aug 26 2008 by Pops

Posted at 9:35 AM
Tags --

We have a new chess champion.

After the ‘kids’ (Dani and Liz) pissed me off by running the minister off (that did not bother me – it was the fact that Liz just blindly followed Dani that pissed me off) I noticed that Mr. Nerd had a problem and needed a distraction.

I asked him to play a game of chess. He wondered how if he didn’t have a computer – I indicated the analog chessboard. He laughed at himself and spent ten minutes kicking my ass.

Stubby was more impressed than I was. I played a second timed game and just barely pulled a draw.

Stubby took over and Liz told him to quit hogging her stud. I have never seen a kid that young turn so red. They played a 30-second timed game and Stubby just barely pulled a draw.

Liz suggested a partner game with a five-minute timer. Stubby and I almost got our collective asses kicked. We played to one pawn and King on each side. Liz said she could win so we turned the board over to her and her ‘stud’.

She played it to the end and put the poor guy into checkmate. Then I noticed she was rubbing her nipple and letting him see it through her blouse.

I did not want to say anything in front of Stubby but when he left I pulled her aside and we had a short talk about showing her pussy to ministers or anyone AND using her nipples to cheat.

She actually looked ashamed. Later she asked if I would drive with her to take the Mr. Nerd home.

B and NB wanted to ride along. After we dropped Mr. Nerd off, B asked why I was mad at Aunt Dani and Liz.

Liz did not hesitate – she said she had done something terrible without thinking. It was her fault.

I thought it was a pretty unselfish act. In my eye the girl is a real champion – even if she cheats.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window