••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 30, 2008 (item)

One Last Note – Aug 30 2008 0425 by Dani

Posted at 4:56 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

One last story. Last night Cgs and I were talking and she asked how I met Lisa. I explained Lisa and me. They could not believe she was a practitioner.

I motioned Lisa over and asked how hard the tests were to get licensed for prescriptions. She said it was the hardest test she ever took. Cg1 asked why she had never told them. Lisa shrugged and Cg2 said she was glad. She had this throbbing right her and she cupped her mound.

Lisa dropped to her knees and nuzzled her pussy. She looked up and said she didn’t need no pills, just this and she licked her shorts.

She looked at Cg1 as if asking permission. Cg1 wondered about a threesome. Lisa stood up and grabbed their hands saying a foursome. Stubby was upstairs wanting attention. They would finally get the chance to see his cock.

Davis saw them go upstairs and came over to ask me where they were going. I told him they were going to see, and after opening my phone and getting the right picture, this I showed him. He grabbed my phone and he asked if they were going to fuck that.

The way he said it almost sounded like he didn’t like it.

Mom grabbed his arm and said, “Young man if you are going to get jealous whenever your girls fuck another man, this may not be the life for you.”

Davis said, “Jealous? Not me, I want to watch!” Moms laughed and told him which room. She said he reminded her of Pops as she watched him run up the stairs. I told her they had to be a lot alike. She agreed, otherwise he would not be running Pops company.

About two hours ago, Cg1 came down looking like she just woke up. I asked how she slept and she told me she hadn’t. She just came down to get away from that cock.

I just looked at her and she asked how much I could take. I told her I had not tried it yet. I asked how she did. She said about six inches not far enough. She wondered how Cg2 and Red could do it.

I asked do what. She said Red just bounces up and down. Red said it only hurts for a few times then she stretches out and can bounce on it even though a couple of inches are still visible. Cg2 took about ten minutes and got the whole thing in.

Lisa told her that was a first. Cg2 asked Stubby to put her on her back and fuck her hard. He did and Davis got so hard Lisa told him he grew an inch. Lisa told them she thought that was a first. Stubby said it was and fucked her harder.

Davis asked Lisa how she could take it, she could barely take him all the way. Lisa said I can take you all the way and lubed him up. I knew what was coming but I let her talk.

She said she got on her feet and squatted down. Stubby had seen what she was doing but he was too late.

She asked if I heard the scream. I shook my head no. She shook her head. She said when Lisa jumped up holding his cock and came back down with her feet stretched out, Davis screamed when she impaled herself with his cock in her ass.

Lisa forgets and the guy’s balls get crushed when she lands. Stubby had tried to warn him but he was too late. I don’t think she forgets, I think she likes to hear the guy’s pain but won’t admit it.

I asked if the guys were getting tired and she said fuck no. Every time one of us girls gets on Stubby Davis gets hard and fucks one of the others. He’s fucked Lisa’s ass three or four times. He had never fucked an ass before.

She said he tried hers but she told him not today. Cg2 said it hurt too much. Lisa said she had something to help them.

She said she better get back and rubbed her throat. I asked if she was getting a sore throat. She said no, she tried to see how much of Stubby’s cock she could swallow and he ripped her tonsils out.

I laughed and she said sex was not supposed to be this hard. I told her I know how she felt but give it a month and she’ll be taking three cocks at a time, one in each hole.

She asked about her hands. She said she could do two more with her hands and laughed all the way up the stairs.

Welcome to our world friends.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window