••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 29, 2008 (item)

Six Degrees IV – Aug 28 2008 by Dani

Posted at 3:57 PM
Tags -- , ,

Both girls eyes lit up and they both blushed. Lisa showed Stubby the phone and he looked at me and called me a bitch. Lisa asked if they wanted to see the ‘real’ thing but the girls declined.

Lisa asked again because Stubby really liked showing it off. They did not know what to say so said nothing.

Just then Pops came in and said a guest was on the way. I had heard the perimeter alarm and wondered who was next.

Lisa directed us into the computer room and Stubby said he was going to go check on the girls and left.

I panicked because there is a portrait of Pops, Moms and me hanging on the wall above Pops’ desk.

I should not have worried. Someone had draped it in black hiding the faces. Cg1 saw it and looked at me and Lisa told them a favorite had passed and this was our tribute.

We heard the doorbell and Pops directed Davis into the computer room. I watched the girls reaction then looked at Davis and he held a finger over his lips. They stayed quiet. He came straight to me calling my name and asking about me and mine.

I saw the girls trade looks of disbelieve. I tried not to laugh.

I asked what he was doing here and he said my step-father had called a meeting.

Pops had done good. I pretended I did not know anything about it and asked about his girlfriends and sister (who I had met once).

Pops reappeared with Davis’s drink and left. Davis looked at him real hard as he left but then turned his attention back to me.

I introduced Lisa then our classmates. They shook hands as if they were just meeting. Davis asked where my father was and I responded in hell I hope then realized he meant Pops and told him I was not sure.

Lisa excused us and said we would be right back. She took me into the hallway and we ran for the kitchen. Pops and Captain were huddled around a portable. Lisa and I got there just in time to hear Cg1 tell Davis this was a whore house.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window