••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 27, 2008 (item)

Graduate School Update – Aug 27 2008 335 by Dani

Posted at 4:18 AM
Tags -- ,

I finally thought of the two words that had escaped me. ‘Graduate’ vs Undergraduate (no fucking jokes please) and spinster (definitely no fucking jokes).

Graduate School is going to be a breeze. Our profs are the bestest (Im not taking no fooking engliash) and most are even pretty to look at (dicks and dickless).

The two girls I introduced to Stubby’s best part are in all our classes. They work the night shift at a big prominent that will remain nameless hospital.

They work in delivery and have seen too many pussies – lucky girls and love little babies until they start shitting and puking – then they send them home with mama. Perfect job for young mama-want-ta-bees.

All of us have been hit on by every fucking male on campus. One of my profs might be a candidate for a sympathy fuck – but only if I need the grade.

Lisa thinks I am terrible. She’d fuck him just to see if his voice makes her cum at the right moment. Who’s terrible.

During his class she asked me for napkins. I gave her a Kleenex – she grabbed the whole package. Excess leakage she said. Terrible girl.

Study time – can’t waste my money.

Addon: Liz just looked through my Business Statistics book. She says it looks simple. Simple – fucking brainiac. Well at least we’ll have a tutor if we need one.

Another addon: we use software program that is based on word but had many additional features. One I did not know about was a word count and readability test.

It also gives a Grade level rating. I hope it is wrong – it says I am only writing at a 5th grade level.

Liz just showed me how to turn it on/off and set it up. Girl knows too much. Her term paper, on the 12th version is at a 12.4 or something like that. I’m going to kill her soon.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window