••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, August 24, 2008 (item)

A Great Morning – Aug 24 2008 0615 by Dani

Posted at 6:44 AM
Tags -- , , ,

This is a great morning. I got drunk last night and someone fucked my ass after they fucked my mouth. I am not sure who did me. That’s the way I like it.

I see Liz is still up to her tricks – she is going to blow either Lisa’s or Red’s or both their minds. She was waiting for me when I came down.

She told me it looked like I just got laid – I just smiled and told her I had read she had given some nerd a humping and then a handjob. She actually blushed but wondered if there were any secrets around here. I said if she wanted the truth, there could be no secrets.

She agreed. I asked if that was the first time she had humped a guy. She said yes but she had been humped before.

I asked if it was her first handjob – she said yes. I asked if it was the first time she had watched someone jerk off. No, she had caught the neighbor a couple of times but he had a real short dick.

Then I asked how wet she got when she caught Red and her dad fucking. She got even redder then before – I reminded her of the truth and she said very.

Lisa came down and I brought it up that I would not want my stepdaughter learning about sex from the ‘older’ girls at school. Lisa agreed and never said anything about stepdaughter. Liz made a face like Oh, and Huh then laughed.

She said they had to talk to Red. Speaking of the devil, down the stairs she came walking bow legged. Liz accused her of screwing her dad. Red said she had not; she had just left the Captain. Liz looked puzzled at her when Lisa offered before Captain was Pops. He dad was before that. Red thanked her so much but Liz was staring open mouthed.

She had screwed three guys in an hour? Lisa said no, four guys - she did Will too. Liz asked if she was jealous. Lisa said no she was envious. Liz asked what she did with all the come the guys shot out.

Lisa choked. I laughed. Red groaned and Pops said she would learn soon enough. He told her to get her mind off sex. She told him it was, everyone else was ‘DOING’ sex. He laughed and told her to be patient.

She said she needed to get in line. I laughed and Pops gave me a dirty look. I decided it was time to take her driving and let things cool down.

As soon as we got in the car she asked again, what does Red do with all the come.

I asked if she thought it was odd she had sex with so many men. She said it turned her on big time – she wished she was of age – Denny really made her wet. Then she got red and said she had to concentrate.

Every time she looked over her shoulder to check for traffic, her tit fell out. I made her button up and promise me to be a sweet innocent girl for the rest of the day. She promised. I wonder for how long.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window