••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 29, 2008 (item)

Six Degrees I– Aug 28 2008 by Dani

Posted at 1:49 PM
Tags -- , ,

This is a continuation/ending of the Sleeping in Class Story.

I directed them to the cabin which is nothing special when viewed from the back. The trees hide most of its features.

When we walked in the front door Pops was there and welcomed our guests introducing himself as Alan. He had on his sunglasses and the funny little hat that Moms got for him in Germany. It makes him look like a chauffeur or a butler.

He asked for our drink orders and disappeared. The girls asked who he was. I told them the butler. They were impressed.

When we walked into the great room Cg1 looked at me with awe. Cg2 commented on my great living room. Cg1 reminded her girlfriend of the boat trip when they saw a great place on the river. They loved the wall of windows and the stained glass at the top.

She commented that something looked different and that the big building now connected to the cabin had not been there.

I explained the changes, Lisa’s new stained glass window and the auxiliary building.

Then Cg1 noticed the upper floors and balconies. Pops came back with the drinks and informed me that we would be having guests for dinner, which would be served at 7.

Captain came out of the kitchen and I almost lost it. He had a small tray in one hand with a small dish and several spoons.

He was dressed in an apron and a chef’s hat. He offered me a taste of the BBQ sauce he was using for tonight’s meal. He wanted my approval. Both girls also took a taste.

When he left they asked who that was and I said the cook. It was fucking great.

Then Lisa came down the stairs naked. She seemed to be in another world and did not ‘see’ us until she reached the computer area which in located under the balconies opposite the window wall.

She looked up in surprise and said Hi. She informed me that we had guests coming for dinner and that cook was making BBQ pork loin, her favorite.

Our classmates were looking all around but we did not offer a tour. Stubby came down and gave Lisa a kiss. He was introduced and flirted with both the girls. I left to shower and get dressed.

Stay with me – it gets even better.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window