••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 25, 2008 (item)

Stubby/Pussy Update – Aug 25 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 2:59 PM
Tags --

Stubby is fixed – at least his physical problems. Now I get to start on his mental problems. Maybe we’ll just concentrate on his ‘big head’ problem.

I have no visible damage on x-rays but the doc did show me a picture of my poor pussy – I sure thought it was bigger then what I saw this morning.

He told me a lot of tissue was stretched and bruised. It will take time to heal. Give it another week he said.

I know Red will be happy. I’m starting to get horny – maybe that means I am getting better. Have to try a little dick first I guess or just let him use his fingers – or cut his off to a manageable size.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window