••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 1, 2008 (item)

Dani And Anal Doing Their Thing

Posted at 9:01 PM
Tags -- , ,

I had just got the news from moms and pops that I was in! I could not wait to tell Dani. When I got to her room I just barged in. She told me a month ago to quit knocking - I was her big sister and we had no secrets - NONE. So she didn't even look at me when I walked in.
To Read the rest click
here->
I figured from the scene that I better close the door - moms and pops probably wouldn't want to see this. Then again they might be watching on the web cam that was right over her bed. Nice thing about being with a group of voyeurs - no expectation of privacy.

There were four people in the room - Dani, Anal, Anal's stepbrother and some guy I had never seen; Taller than Anal but he was skinnier then her brother. A quick look told me he had a nice package.

Dani and Anal had just got out of the shower - their hair was wet and they were both wearing robes. I thought I must have just missed the action. But I was wrong.

Dani told Stepbro she had a surprise for him. She dropped her robe and knelt before him and unzipped his pants. When she pulled his cock out the other boy sighed. Anal asked if he liked seeing other cocks.

He immediately said it was fine but what he liked were the tits and ass he saw. I think he liked seeing the cock but that's my opinion.

Stepbro asked what the surprise was as he undid his pants and let them drop. When Dani sucked his cock into her mouth he sucked in a deep breath and moaned. The other guy moaned too.

I looked at Anal and she touched her guy's chest and said look at her go. The guy agreed.

Dani put her index finger right under bro's balls and slid her finger up behind his balls until she cupped his balls in her hand. And he jerked forward like he was trying to bury his cock in her throat. Her head moved backwards when the cock ran out of room.

She pushed back on his balls and he slid back out but when I saw the skin around the head start to slide out he jerked forward again. This time more of his cock went in. He said, "I thought you did not like to suck dick."

She pulled completely off him. And he reached for her head. She said, "Well if you don't like your cock sucked I can stop." He jerked forward again and he said, "Don't you dare stop." And she kissed the tip and asked, "How am I doing so far." He didn't answer - but he jammed his cock into her mouth - it was like she had puppet control over his dick.

She pulled back on his balls and when it was almost all the way out he jerked again and this time he buried his cock in her throat. I had seen her get most of pops in her mouth when he was soft but I'd never seen her suck a hard cock.

Stepbro grabbed the sides of her head and she fucked his cock with her mouth. It didn't take long before he was moaning and she locked her lips around the base of his cock and I could see her throat pulsing with his orgasm.

Anal's guy was wide eyed watching the scene in front of him when Anal dropped her robe and her guy's attention immediately focused on her tits. She lifted his chin and made him look into her eyes. She told him she was going to fuck him but if he EVER told anyone ANYTHING that happened in this room, she'd make sure he'd never get laid in this part of the country again.

He told her that stepbro had reminded him of the last guy that had opened his mouth and she had nothing to worry about.

She told him that if he did keep his mouth shut, he could probably expect to get fucked or at least a blowjob whenever he saw her. His eyes lit up at that.

She crouched in front of him spreading her legs very wide and unzipped him. She pulled out a beautiful dick. Where stepbro's was a plump hot dog, he was an extra long bratwurst. She kissed the tip of his dick and using the voice that only Anal can produce, she asked him if he liked his cock sucked. His cock jumped which was all the answer anybody in the room needed. She did the same thing Dani had done, so I knew where Dani had learned it and slid her finger up behind his balls until her hand cupped his balls.

Dani and stepbro were watching every move while Dani massaged his balls and sucked the tip of his dick. I watched him get hard as Anal put her lips on her guy's cock, swallowed once then twice, and tilted her neck on her body just so and then the guy jerked forward and she swallowed his cock completely. I was amazed, got about 10 levels wetter and almost came. I had to rub my pussy - it needed attention NOW.

The guy moaned and as she pulled him out with his balls he put a hand behind her head and the other on the side of her cheek and under her chin.

When she almost let him slip out he jerked forward, she jammed her mouth on him and his cock disappeared again. I have never seen such a blowjob before. She was consuming his cock whole. I came a little.

Dani was sucking her guy and the next time Anal swallowed her dick, Dani did the same. The guys were watching each other's girl give a blowjob. Dani's guy was hard and she stood up and grabbed the stool she called her sit'n'fuck stool. She pushed stepbro onto the stool and as soon as he settled she lifted one leg and set it on his.

She lifted up and straddled him trapping his cock between their bodies. She gently moved up and down his cock while she wrapped her legs around his waist. He grabbed handfuls of her ass and spread it far apart and helped her get settled. You could tell he'd done this before.

Dani wrapped her arms around him and pulled her stomach away from him until his cock popped straight out under her pussy. She unhooked one arm and guided his cock into her pussy and it looked like she was having trouble getting it in.

Anal and her guy were watching every movement while she continued to swallow his cock.

I had unzipped my jeans and had my hand stuck between my legs.

Dani started fucking stepbro and Anal's guy was looking really anxious. When Dani came I got off just a bit but I got another 10 levels of wet. The way stepbro spread her ass we could see her pussy lips going in and out as she pumped him. Her butt hole seemed to be pulsing in and out as she fucked him.

Anal had just looked up at her guy when he pulled out of her mouth, told her she could suck his cum later. He bent down and told her to wrap her arms around his neck. She had to rise a little and he put his arms under her thighs behind her knees and grabbed her ass then lifted her up dragging her tits then stomach then slit over his cock.

When his cock flopped down to stick straight out he told her to put it in place. She did the same thing Dani had done reaching behind her and placing the tip of is dick at her opening.

She sat just a little but she didn't have much room to move. She wrapped her arms around him and he asked if she was ready. When she said yes at exactly the same moment he dropped her onto his cock.

Dani came, I came, and we think Anal came. His cock just disappeared into her pussy. Then he lifted her about 5 inches and dropped her again. All three girls came a little.

When they got into a rhythm Anal started cuming continuously and shortly after so did Dani. I was wet enough and horny enough but didn't have anything inside me to help.

I thought to myself I needed to make sure I kept a perfect dick in Dani's room just in case.

They were watching each other get fucked and every once in a while Dani would look at me and grin. After she had cum several times she asked me if I'd like some. I couldn't - I was an adult now. But my pussy sure wanted to. I shook my head and Anal asked about her guy. Her guy said he'd fuck me later. Anal went back to coming.

I rubbed harder and started pushing two fingers into my cunt trying to reach that magic place.

Anal's orgasm became more powerful and stepbro picked up his motions and then Dani told him to warn her when he was close.

Several things happened at once. Anal's stepbro warned Dani he was about to come. Anal's guy told her to get ready he was going to cum in her mouth. Dani and Anal both came hard and I almost made it.

Then Dani was leaning over stepbro taking his cum and Anal's guy dropped her legs and grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. He was jamming his cock down her throat. She grabbed his ass and then he came.

I was still trying to get off but gave up - I needed to go get pops or the perfect dick. Dani and Anal stood up and used their wrist and arms to wipe away the excess cum and saliva from their mouth when Dani asked if they were doing doubles. This peaked my interest because I loved double penetration.

Anal said why not and they both grabbed their guys' cock and Anal says, "Which one of us do you want to do first. Anal's guy asked what she meant. Stepbro said he'd go top first.

Anal lay down on the bed and told her guy to fuck her. He rubbed her while she rubbed him and she put him in before he was hard. As he started pumping, she motioned at stepbro and he crawled onto the bed and she sucked his cock in.

Her guy watched with a fascinated look on his face. Dani asked if he had ever seen a cock sucked so close up? He didn't answer. Dani rubbed the guys' balls and asses and talked dirty to them. She told them it was the best feeling in the world to have two cocks cum at the same time.

She asked them both if they wanted to fuck the girls in the ass and that pushed them over the edge. They all came together with Anal telling them to fuck her hard. They did.

Everybody collapsed onto the bed.

We all talked and the girls asked what was hottest for me. I told them the whole damn experience. Both buys wanted to see my pussy so I did a little strip show and wondered if I could get them both to stick there dicks into my pussy at the same time.

I noticed they were both getting hard and Dani lay back and told Anal's guy to fuck her. While he was fucking her, Anal lay near her hand and told her brother to fuck her.

That turned Anal's guy on, to watch Anal get fucked and it was not long before he told Dani he was going to come. Dani told him to fuck her mouth and the guy slid up her body and tried to bury his cock in her mouth. She pushed him off and told him she was not Anal take it easy.

When he started fucking her slowly Anal's stepbro pulled his cock out of her pussy and aimed it towards her mouth. He first squirt hit her cheek but she caught the rest in her mouth and eventually swallowed his cock.

This set Anal's guy off and I watched Dani try to swallow his cum. A little came out of her mouth and when he pulled out, she licked her lips and chin. She said, "I wish I would have starting sucking cock a long time ago."

Anal and I both laughed. Anal's guy grabbed my head and asked if I wanted to taste the girls and him. Dani stopped him and told him I was off limits. I had almost forgotten the rules.

I was again trying to stuff my hand up my hole. I asked if they were done and Anal said absolutely and told the guys to get dressed - maybe they'd get lucky again tomorrow night.

I pulled my top on and headed out the door. Dani stuck her head out and asked to my back what I wanted - I turned my head and while I was trying to walk with my hand up my pussy, hanging on to my jeans and shoes with the other hand I tried to tell her I was in but instead I lost my balance and bounced off the wall - twice.

She told me I ought to get that fixed and I heard her tell the others what I had done.

I walked into the kitchen looking for pops. There were two guys and another lady I recognized and moms and pops were all staring. I had at least pulled my hand out between my legs before I turned the last corner.

Pops said my welcoming committee was here. And then he added, "Look we told you - she can not wait." They took me to the family room, closed the door and…

It was 7:45 pm when I entered the kitchen dragging my pants and looking like a whore according to pops. I laid my head on the pillow and adjusted my position to ease some of the pain in my butt hole. I looked and it was 205 am.

I'd been awake for 24 hours and I'm pretty sure I was fucked in all my holes, sometimes all three at once more times then 24 - it felt like a hundred. I didn't see 206 am.

Pops said I was completely out and didn't respond to him about an aspirin or other pain reliever.

When asked, Dani told me they use that one finger under the balls to massage the taint area and when they want the guy to jerk, they aim it's tip at the guys butt hole and goose him.

Works every time. Boy jerks to get away forcing his cock into the back of the girl's throat or even down it and when they feel the tip of their dick run out of room they forget all about the finger up their ass which is now massaging the taint again.

I thought it was a neat trick.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window