••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, January 27, 2008 (item)

Dani Almost Gets It All

Posted at 11:49 PM
Tags --

We are having a great time. This place is beautiful. Lisa is telling you what we did today. I want to tell you about last night.
To Read the rest click
here->
Momtoo told me to come to her room at 8 PM. When I got there she asked how it was going with pops dick.

She told me I needed to learn how to relax. She'd been away for 4 weeks and it took her almost a half hour to get him buried in her the day before. She'd try to help.

Pops showed up and mom told him to get hard. We both stripped and played with ourselves and it did not take pops long.

Momtoo got a big jar of anal lube and said this stuff was the best and coated pops dick from head to base.

Then she lubed me up. Using her fingers she pushed it inside plus stretched me out a little. She kept telling me to relax. That's the secret. My pussy wants to clamp down on it but I can't let that happen until he's stretched me all the way out.

She had pops stick it in and I took over half of it right away but I felt myself clamp down. Momtoo rubbed my stomach and told me to relax and try to let in it. She told pops to push then stop and when she felt me relax she'd tell pops to push again.

Before long I had the idea but I started cuming just a bit and momtoo told me to try to stop cuming.

Yeah, right. I've got king dong in me and I'm not suppose to cum. Pops said momtoo had trouble with that too.

Well I tried to relax but it was starting to hurt just a little. I'd tell him to push when I felt myself starting to relax but when he put the pressure on I'd cum a little.

Finally I lost it and started cuming continuously. Momtoo said I was panting so hard she was afraid I'd pass out. I wanted to either get on my knees or pass out and momtoo said I had to learn to take it like this.

Pops keep pushing and I kept cuming and then I noticed momtoo was playing with herself. We were both coming except mine was getting stronger and more frequent.

Between pants pops said I relaxed and he'd push. It was starting to hurt more and then I felt him hit the back of my pussy. I was not sure so I waited for the next push and sure enough he had almost filled me and then I did lose it.

I reached the point where I could not take the orgasm anymore - I had to stop it and I had to stop it right now. But pops started coming.

When he was done I felt him shrink and momtoo said to pops, "Wow, no wonder you want to fuck her so bad. She's an animal once you get her going."

I smiled and told her she was too - I'd seen her fuck before.

Pops was soft and momtoo told me it was time to take a very warm bath and let my muscles soak otherwise I'd hurt in the morning. I pulled on my robe and flip-flops and headed for my room.

As I was leaving I heard momtoo tells pops he wasn't done yet, he was all lubed up so it was ass time. I heard her moan as the door closed. I soaked for half an hour.

This morning I felt fine. I'm almost there girls. Almost there.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window