••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, January 31, 2008 (item)

Everything Back To Normal

Posted at 10:53 PM
Tags -- , ,

Well it didn't take long for things to get back to normal. Anal called and said it was exhibit time. So I picked a skirt that had felt or batting in the hem - a half turn sent the hem flying displaying whatever I wore underneath.
To Read the rest click
here->
I'll give you three guesses but you'll only need one as to what I wore underneath. I choose a blouse that is so low cut and loose that when I lean forward and to either side my tit falls out and the V-neck captures it when I sit up straight.

It always takes me a while to notice I have a tit exposed.

Our mission was bbs' husband. We were supposed to meet at 4 but Anal decided we needed to tease her husband. It had been a while.

We showed up at 3 and after talking briefly, Anal stood up, turned around and bent over just a little. She asked him if her hem was straight. He never looked at the hem; all he saw was the bottom of her ass.

When his wife was not around he loved Anal's ass and my tits. But the rules said all he could do was look - no touching unless bbs was there or had given us previous permission.

We also had to let her know when we were going to visit without her around. We could have asked for anything from her and she'd said yes.

But she liked to watch her husband fuck other women. Well I guess she only liked to watch him fuck Anal and me.

The rules are simple - we adopted them from pops. You can fuck anybody you want as long as 1) your partner agrees, can take part if they want and are there in person unless they have given previous permission.

Pretty simple. Bbs' husband could fuck whomever he wanted as long as bbs agreed and was there. He brought a girl home from work one evening. She had one hell of a body and agreed to the rules.

Bbs said never again.

Her husband understood completely and was totally surprised when the next night Anal and I fucked his brains out. Bbs told him she wanted to make sure he was happy so that he would not leave.

Neither Anal nor me figured she had anything to worry about. But Bbs was just that way. It was not our place to change her.

We teased that poor boy the entire hour. We both sat across from him, put our feet on the couch right next to our butt and spread our legs then talked about how wet we were.

We checked each other and agreed we were pretty wet. He was red faced and kept adjusting his pants. Anal wondered how we were doing and grabbed his crotch. She reported we were doing just fine.

When bbs walked in the door she immediately pulled her pants off - stripped his off and asked why his dick was so red and hard. The she mounted him and told us she didn't get one thing done at work after we had called her and she almost had to stop on the way home and fuck herself she was so horny.

After she rode him for a bit she got off and said next. I thought he was going to freak out. Usually he only got to fuck one at a time. Anal did not waste anytime and was soon mounted and keep telling him she didn't remember him ever being that hard before. Bbs agreed - I pushed Anal off and after I got seated I agreed.

We teased that poor boy for another 10 minutes until Bbs said she had to cum. She started to climb on but he intercepted her and laid her on her back and shoved it in. It was her favorite position.

When bbs cums she needs to have something in her hands to squeeze - we can't let her grab an arm or leg or tits or anything. Once she starts cuming it takes her 2-3 minutes to finish. And she will grip whatever is in her hands until she is done.

The first time I experienced it Anal and I were in the 69 position which bbs's husband really likes to see when he is fucking his wife. Bbs grabbed my foot and I thought she was going to break it.

One time she grabbed his arm and when she finally let go there were 10 puncture marks from her nails and they were all bleeding.

Her hubby liked to tell the story of fucking her in his truck one night and he gave her the flashlight to hold. It now has claw marks on it. He even showed it to us.

He's worried that one of these times she'll have his dick in her hands.

Today he watched us lick each other and gave bbs a pillow to hold. He came and she went nuts. When he pulled off he started to sit down but Anal grabbed him and started sucking. She likes to see how long it takes to get him hard and how fast she can make him come again.

Usually it is not very long. Today was usual. When he came he figured she or bbs would suck him to get him ready for me.

But I'm a changed person. When I tried to swallow him he started getting hard immediately. I was so happy. I gave him an extra long suck to make up for all the times I had turned him away before.

Then I laid him on the floor and rode him like a horse. Bbs sat on his face and he told her to get something besides his hair in her hands. Anal handed her a rolling pin. I have no idea why she thought of that. Maybe it was just handy.

We used to like the fact that it took him longer to cum the 2nd and 3rd time. But now we could get off a lot faster and much harder. I felt him start to cum and surprised him a second time by popping off his cock and trying to swallow him. He tasted a little different from pops but had just as much cum.

Bbs started coming and she accidentally smacked him in the head with the rolling pin. He had to grab it and hold it away until she was done.

He got up and asked Anal what the hell she was thinking - he told her the next time she gave his wife something stupid he'd stick it up her cunt. Good old dependable Anal spread her legs apart.

I don't think she thought far enough ahead because the handle was inside her and he was trying to hold her leg back to see if he could get the rest in. Bbs and I just watched. She spread her other leg as far as she could and asked if he had any lube.

He laughed and pulled it out and she acted like she was upset he'd stopped. When he went to wash up she told bbs she had never seen such a determined look in his eyes. Plus it felt kind of good. Sometimes she is such a goof.

Anal said he had just enough time to do her again. He looked at her and handed her the rolling pin then searched and found some Crisco. I had to stop her from opening the Crisco - I was not sure if it was safe or not.

He laughed and told her next time he'd have something for her. She told him if he didn't she would stick the rolling pin up his ass.

Anal and I got dressed and I told her I wanted to stop by her house and see her brother. She didn't even hesitate. The last time we sat next to each other while I rode her brother and she rode his friend. When they had both cum we got off and Anal did her usual - she sucked both their dicks to see who came the fastest.

One thing I should point out - her brother is her older stepbrother. She tells people he is such a good brother she gives him benefits.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window