••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, January 31, 2008 (item)

Mission Complete

Posted at 1:07 PM
Tags --

A little over two months ago I set a goal for myself and a month ago I started working to finish that goal. Late this morning I completed the goal. The goal? To fuck pops from start to finish.
To Read the rest click
here->
Late this morning moms left to have lunch with friends from work. Lisa decided to go with them and then go past her apartment to see if see missed it. Pops and I were alone in the house for the first time in a long time.

I decided to take a shower and 5 minutes later pops joined me. He washed up while I finished my hair then he soaped me up and gave me a fantastic massage from head to toe.

We patted each other dry then pops led me to my bed. He handed me a jar of lube and told me to get him ready. I covered his cock with lube and it felt so good to simply stroke him with no friction at all.

I massaged him for 5 minutes. I kept thinking that I should not be doing this. I was turning his dick into a monster. He was breathing hard and his cock was throbbing. He finally lost it.

He lifted my knees and spread my legs apart. I was worried that it was going to hurt but after the shower massage and the relaxing motion of massaging his cock, I was able to put everything out of my mind.

He put the tip of his cock at my opening and asked if I was ready. I lifted my ass and he gently pushed. Slowly I watched his cock push into me and I realized that I was not afraid - I was relaxed and wanted to take care of him.

Slowly I felt myself open up - I could feel him throbbing and I had to close my eyes and concentrate on how good it felt. All of a sudden I felt the back wall of my pussy stretch and there was no pain. He stretched me farther - I felt like his cock was getting ready to pop my stomach and then I felt his balls touch my butt hole and cheeks then his pelvic bone pressed against mine.

My eyes popped open - he was smiling - told me he had wanted to do this for years. Me too. Then I started moving - it was my time to satisfy him. He started pumping that wonderful cock in and out and after 2 minutes of pumping I started cuming. My orgasm started small and as if someone had thrown a switch it became continuous.

I looked down and I was lifting my butt high off the bed to meet him pushing in. It was wonderful to watch and feel it at the same time.

I felt him start to throb harder and I reached down under my butt and when his balls were close to my ass I gently squeezed them.

I felt him grab my hips and bury himself and I massaged his balls. When I felt them swell I started working my muscles and I felt the warmth of his cum fill my pussy.

He told me later that it felt like his dick was being sucked. When I started working my muscles my orgasm slowed down. And I could feel my whole body throb with his dick,

Then he rolled to his side and took me with him. We lay still until he had shrunk to normal size and he slowly pulled out of me.

I realized that I had felt no pain. He cleaned us up with a warm washcloth and I fell asleep. It was the most natural thing.

And it was done. I've wanted to do that for years. I publicly admitted it at Thanksgiving last year and told him right before New Years.

I woke up when I rolled onto the wet spot. My quilt was soaked where I had laid on my back. I stripped it off but the sheets even the mattress pad was soaked. When I stripped the bed, the mattress had a spot. I had really gotten wet.

I just smiled as I carried everything to the laundry. I had never felt more satisfied or happy in my life.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window