••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 1, 2008 (item)

Winter Sucks

Posted at 8:27 PM
Tags --

We've been stuck here most of the day without phone, TV, Internet or power. Some dummy wiped out the telephone pole at the curve going into town. Our cell phones could only text - calls were almost impossible.
To Read the rest click
here->
I hate being stuck anywhere when I have things to do but I hate it even more when we can't even contact the outside world. It was fun talking to moms and pops and Anal and Lisa in a group around the fire but I still miss my Inet friends.

Pops is worried we don't have enough gas for the generator and I worried I'd go crazy. Moms and pops disappeared about 6 hours ago and we don't want to bother them. They have not seen much of each other in the last few months.

Lisa and I made plans for her suite of rooms. Since bbs is married, pops is going to take her room and the two guest rooms next to it and turn it into Lisa's place. We'll have a connecting door into my room and she'll have another into pops room. Should be great.

We'll pops just surfaced (as he calls it) and should be getting some stories uploaded. Lisa worked on our encounter last night but then her portable's battery died so she went to the old time method - paper and pen - she has beautiful handwriting. She's typing the story in now and pops said he'll edit it first.

Something soon -

Bye


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window