••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 1, 2008 (item)

Snow Snow Snow

Posted at 7:09 AM
Tags --

Every place you look is a "big pile of sux". We can't even see the main road out the front window cause there is a four foot drift blocking our view.
To Read the rest click
here->
Every school is closed. One plant shut down at 11 last night. Our main road to town is closed to all but 4x4s. Usually by now our lane would be cleared but pops talked to the snow plow boss and found out that only one of his employees could make it back in after quitting at midnight.

Pops said we'd just wait until Monday - forecast calls for rain and 50 degrees. We should of stayed at the resort.

Pops figured we hadn't been paying attention to the world outside - he was right and he keeps chuckling. We were going to take his 4x4 truck but it has so much snow covering it we would be an hour clearing it.

I will be so glad when winter is over. Moms just got up and we can smell breakfast - I have really missed them cooking for us. Well actually pops did a lot of cooking but Lisa and I had to take our turns cooking. So I guess I know that if moms are around they will always cook and I don't have to - see why they call me princess?

One of these days when they kick me out I'll probably starve.

Pops visited me about 2:30 this morning and I had to point out the Anal was laying next to me. He didn't care. But for some reason I did. My pet peeves are weird. Turned out he wanted help taking his blood pressure. I assumed he wanted a piece of ass. Oh well.

Then I asked about nurse Lisa but he said she didn't get to bed until 2 this morning. Guess we had some visitors after Anal and I went to sleep and Lisa was the guest of honor. Turns out she's been accepted for pops group. She was very happy.

My own wish was granted last night - Anal's brother and a friend stopped by after they got our note we left. Our note said "Come see the sluts for a good time." We did not sign it.

Lisa watched and is writing a story for you all. She came to tell us her good news about the group but instead left so horny she was rubbing herself walking down the hall. It was funny.

Anal just asked about pops old truck - it's in a heated garage attached by breezeway to the main garage. We could have taken it across the fields to get our donuts. Pops says we can think for ourselves and solve our own problems - he's not going to do everything for us. The terms asshole and dick head came to mind.

Moms overheard the conversation and told me they had noticed one thing after I lived at the cabin for a month. Lisa and I were getting fat. I called them liars but when I did that awful task (stood on the scales) I have gained 12 pounds. Do not want those donuts now and turned down biscuits for strawberries, blackberries and bananas.

Can't let myself go at this young age. More later - I got a date with the treadmill and bicycle. Better lift some weights too.

Bye


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window