••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 11, 2008 (item)

Let’s Screw Lisa by Lisa

Posted at 4:34 PM
Tags -- , , ,

So I’m sitting on the balcony minding my own business. The other girls are all at work or out shopping (Dani, Jeni and BBs decided they needed different shoes) and the maid comes to clean.
We told them they only needed to clean every third day as long as they leave us an extra set of sheets and towels but it seems like there is a different maid each day and no one passes on the message.

Pops does not believe in tipping the maid daily – he usually waits until the end of the trip and he gives it to the desk person or manager to forward on. He always seems to know the maids names.

Anyway, for the last five days the same maid has cleaned the floor – Pops room, Will and Jeni’s, BBs and Deni, the Captain, Annie and Cindy, Dani and I, and the common room which is the biggest suite for guests and where we have a bar set up and some food.

The maid was a young, sexy, dark skinned beauty. Her uniform was too small and she had a wonderful smile and a great big twinkle in her eyes. And she was good at what she did – very good. So good that Pops AND Captain tipped her and invited her back for drinks after work.

She told them she was not allowed and Pops said not to worry he had an alternate plan if she was afraid of getting in trouble. He offered the address to Annie’s new place.

She still rejected their advances and I suggested they were just TOO old for her plus I bet she has a steady boyfriend. Her eyes told me I was right and thanked me.

So they finally let her leave and the next thing I know I am being picked up and bent over the back of the couch. Captain does not hesitate – he shoves his hard-on right in. William stands on the couch and guides his cock into my mouth and Pops told them to save some for him.

I heard Pops tell the others if I was going to take sides with the good looking females they were trying to fuck then I would have to take up the slack when I helped them get away.

Asshole. Captain loves to move from hole to hole – William comes fast when you jerk him off and Captain immediately changed holes shoving his cock in my mouth and Pops took Captain’s place. I did not have time to enjoy Will’s cum before Captain was trying to put his cock down my throat.

When Captain is in your mouth and someone else is fucking you, he will cum and then pause and cum a second time.

As soon as he was done Pops pulled me around and fucked my mouth and told me to get him real wet. I knew what was coming. First Captain spread open my ass with his cock for a few minutes then Will took his turn - he loves to fuck me deep and slow - after a few minutes Pops fills my mouth with cum a couple of times and pushes himself all the way up my ass. Slow and painful and I absolutely love it.

He spreads me so wide and once he is buried he pumps about three times and I can fell him cum fill me up.

And I cum. And I cum. And I cum. And I cum.

Asshole.

But today they pissed me off. I had a date with the desk clerk. His cock is longer and harder, not so thick, but it slides down my throat so easy and when I ride him he touches parts I did not know I had.

But he is married – I’ve only had him once but I gave him an exhibition of my positions and he came when I put his cock in my mouth while I was changing positions.

He really liked that. I have seen him twice more but he would not take the bait. This morning I went down to get a newspaper and he asked if I’d like to have lunch with him – I said only if he can scratch an itch I have – he asked where and I told him about 9 inches in.

He laughed and said maybe – I told him there was no maybe – yes or no – he asked again and I pointed at my throat and told him here. He registered shock and I leaned over and asked if he had ever stuck his cock DOWN a woman’s throat.

He said it could not be done. He gave me a room number. When I walked in I stepped out of my dress and he asked if we could at least have a drink first – I unzipped his pants and after sucking him deep twice he was long enough and I deep throated him.

The fourth or fifth lick of his balls, while he cock was buried in my mouth, I felt him start to throb and I pulled off to catch his first cum shot in my mouth then I buried him in me and squeezed his balls while he shot in my stomach.

I stood up and wiped my mouth and said yes we could have a drink now and some conversation.

We sat, me naked and him with his cock hanging out and I sort of modeled – I showed him all my holes and his only question was if I had ever been fucked in all of them in one session.

I was not quite ready to admit how much of a whore I am so I really didn’t answer but asked if he would like to try.

It had only been ten minutes but his cock was ready so I sucked him in and swallowed him and told him one down and then I climbed on him while he sat and took all of him in one move.

After an hour he was learning how hard he could fuck my asshole and when he came it felt like he was trying to shove it into my stomach.

I loved it – he loved it – he came and I came. And I came. And I came.

So all the guys decided to screw me today– thank you guys – it was fucking great.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window