••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 7, 2008 (item)

Blog Update July 6, 2008 by Annie

Posted at 1:44 PM
Tags -- , ,

Cindy and I have made a decision. We LOVE our new place. All the kitchen stuff was delivered Saturday and the place is almost complete – except for building the balcony and adding all the new windows and installing a patio/deck on the roof.
But otherwise this place would be perfect as it is. It is very quiet and peaceful – at least on the weekends – during the week there might be more activity.

I need to check the blogs but in case you missed it – Cindy is a fuck-sleepwalker or a suck and lick sleepwalker – I’m not sure what she’d be called. But I know one thing – she likes to give head when she is asleep AND drunk.

Early Monday morning we’ll find out if she needs to be drunk or just asleep. She just told me that Pops and Dani have already let the world know.

I think it is funnier then hell. She was taken advantage of when she was younger but that might have been her choice of friends. We told her as soon as we found out.

Anyway we think it is funny.

Although I have not watched the news I’d bet money they have opened the river upstream – we are seeing lots of traffic on the river – not too many big barges but one or two and lots of other traffic.

I have a question. Why do barges carry semi-trailers down river? Why don’t they just pull the trailers on the regular roads? If we were on the ocean I’d understand that the trailers just came off ships but I don’t understand it here in the middle of the country. One of those mysteries that confuse me.

Pops walked over with us tonight – we are only a block from the hotel and another block to work. Pops counted 23 places to eat in that block. So we know we will not starve.

I was not going to keep a car down here since we have company cars to drive during the day but the nearest grocery we can find is six miles away - Pops does not think it is in a safe neighborhood so that means it may be faster to run ‘home’ for groceries using the Interstate.

Cindy pointed out that neither of us cook very well but we are both willing to learn or at least try. Pops told us he would come over and cook if he got benefits. Cindy told him he had to get her drunk first and then he’d get all the benefits he wanted.

It was funny but then she pulled him to where she was sitting and started to unzip his pants. He told her she gave better blow jobs when she was asleep then awake.

She pretended to get mad but then asked if he was serious and he never answered. All I know is he did not get any benefits before he left – maybe he is coming back – he might just be inspecting his floor.

He told me to decide where our beds were going to be so that he can install stairs right below them for easy access. He seemed serious. I’ll point out where I’m having a master bathroom installed and see if stairs appear. Bet he’d love that.

Lisa just called checking on Pops – lately he keeps sneaking away and not telling anyone where he is going. Sometimes he does not answer his phone when called. He has been driving Lisa and Dani crazy.

Cindy and I are going downstairs to find him – it’s like taking care of a 50 year old child sometimes. Lisa and Dani are walking over in case he started walking home.

He must know when we are talking about him – he just walked in and asked Cindy if she was drunk yet. She is laying over the arm of the chair with her ass up in the air. Pops just spanked her then pulled her shorts down and is rubbing her slit.

He just walked over to me and I asked what he was doing – he told me he was getting my partner turned on for the morning oral sex. Then he pulled his cock out and aimed for my mouth.

I never turn Pops down – especially if he is going to fuck me in the pussy. Actually I don’t give him a choice – if he starts in my mouth I will get him to move it to my pussy before he is done.

Cindy pouted that she wanted some too so Pops told her to move to the other arm that was closer. He moved from my mouth to her pussy and after a while to my pussy then back to her mouth. He continued this until Dani and Lisa got here then he fucked us both really hard switching back and forth until he was ready.

His first shots went into Cindy then he held it tight and shoved it in me to finish. Lisa and Dani told him he had to do that again when they got home. He said it was too late and it was past his bedtime but when Lisa got on her knees and started to suck him we noticed he did not complain.

As she put him away she told him she wanted it up the ass and Cindy says she is sure she saw his bulge throb. They left each holding one of Pops arms telling him to behave. He pulled his arms free and grabbed their asses telling them both their butt holes would hurt in the morning.

I know that will not happen to Dani – she does not let him have her asshole anymore – it just does not turn her on anymore. But Lisa – WOW – that is another story.

Time for sleep – my pussy is content, my stomach is content, my mouth has been stretched and feels good - I am content – Cindy has already fallen asleep – her bare ass still in the air.

I’ll have to get her into a different position so that I can just sit on her face in the morning – I am so excited – I love my pussy licked. I’ll update you later tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------
Update – Lunch time July 7, 2008

Well it is official – Cindy loves pussy or cock when she is asleep. This morning my cell phone on vibrate woke me up (guess where I put the phone while I slept) and I gently brushed my pussy against her chin.

Her tongue came out and she grabbed my hips and started licking. I was still half asleep but it only took me a few minutes to cum and I came great but she didn’t stop – first one finger then a second she inserted in me and started finger fucking me and licking all around and sucking on my clit once in a while.

I came so hard I screamed. She kissed my slit and gave me a hug and laid her head back down. I not sure if she woke up or not.

When we were getting ready for work she never said a word. At our first break she came down and said she needed a cigarette – we went out on my balcony for a smoke. She never said a word but she did talk about getting fucked last night.

Right before lunch she came in and without hesitation she asked if she did me this morning. Our boss was sitting on the couch.

She asked if Cindy would do her too. Cindy did not hesitate – she went straight to the couch, laid down and told her to climb on. It was the bosses turn to blush and boy did she.

But she still stood up and acted like she was going to sit on Cindy’s face. I got to her and told her it was better if she took her slacks off and started helping. She stopped me immediately and started to leave calling us perverts.

Cindy told her to close the door on the way out – she needed it. Our boss spun around and glared at us. I started to sit on Cindy – since I had a skirt on it was easy. My boss told me it would be easier if I took off my panties. Cindy made a show of looking up my skirt and asked, “What panties?” Then she lifted my skirt so that the boss could see my bare ass.

She gently closed the door and I got a nooner. God it was great. When Cindy went in to wash her face she told me we need to get some face cream for the bathroom – otherwise her face would be chapped. For some reason I found that funny and can not stop laughing.

Our boss came back with some papers and asked me how it was – Cindy popped up and said juicy – our boss smiled and called me lucky – Cindy laid back down and asked if she was sure she didn’t want to get ‘done’.

As she walked out I commented that we still had no idea if she was gay or bi or just giving us crap. One day a few weeks ago a very petite, pretty young lady came up to us in the cafeteria and told us she had been looking for the ‘club’ since she moved here.

We pretended to not understand what she meant. The boss asked us why we didn’t let her into our club. We told the boss we didn’t have a club. Cindy did see the girl later and met her for a drink but the girl is not our type – she hates all men and wants only one girlfriend.

Cindy remains friends with her and at last report the girl was still looking for another gay person in the building.

So we still are not sure about our boss but she is pretty cool. Cindy loves to give oral sex when asleep and Pops can still take care of four women in one night. There are few gay people in our company and maybe no lesbians at all.

That last paragraph was all you really needed to read – a good summary – see ya – I got to get back to work.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window