••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 8, 2008 (item)

Blog Update July 8, 2008 by Annie

Posted at 8:50 PM
Tags -- , ,

Maybe we need to go back to Daily Updates – hey girls (and Pops) ?
Dani sort of bitched about Cindy and I’s assets (our great tits, ass – bods period) and using them to get what we want.

I asked Dani how many times she had dressed up for a date in such a way to guarantee the guy would get a hard on and make it easy for her to get in his pants.

She started to say it was different but she had to admit it was the same.

Anyway, the construction crew started this morning and they are doing the top three floors together.

Dani stopped by to apologize for us (we invited the guys up for early coffee (and implied there might be more) but knew we had someplace else to be – Cindy and I are mean – according to Dani and Lisa –) so she apologized.

When they started tearing out one of the walls on the third floor down (Dani’s office/getaway) she discovered she wanted the wall that intersected it also removed. When she asked the guys they told her to check with the big bosses – it would cost more.

That pissed Dani off for some reason so she ask the guys to slow down a little and she would be right back.

She went back to the hotel and dressed to the nines (Pops took pictures – she was
   H  O  T 
and she went back. The guys did not recognize her at first but once they did she told them she had to get to work and did not have time to talk to the bosses – she wondered if any of them could do it and let her know.

Pops had followed and was watching from a distance. He said she showed the guys nothing but the skin that was showing and it was not that much but she did look hot.

Someone agreed to let her know and took her phone number. She left and the guys talked for about 30 seconds and the rest of the wall was gone in about five minutes. Pops said he called Dani and could hear the excitement in her voice.

At lunch one of the guys called and let her know they took the rest of the wall down for her – they asked her to lunch but she told them she already had plans.

She got a 12 pack of good beer and a cheap cooler with ice and had one of the crew working downstairs deliver it to the crew on her floor – they immediately called and thanked her.

I guess she is still excited – she how easy it is Dani?

Cindy and I got home about 2– we have floor to ceiling windows on the south wall looking towards the river. The view is perfect.

Cindy checked out the roof and came down and told me it was thank you time. I was not sure what she meant until she told me to get into a swimsuit – we both chose thong suits that almost cover nothing.

When we hit the new roof deck (it’s about half done) we laid out our beach towels then let our robes drop, sat down then laid down. We both heard the sounds males make when they see something good.

Several left the roof, which we found curious but they and several more came back up. Seems they needed help moving a section. Cindy and I flipped over to our stomachs and again we heard the males respond.

I peeked over my shoulder and about fifteen guys were moving a section of decking from one place to another.

When they put it in place I walked over and picked it up with one hand and carried it back to them. When I was in front of them I turned around and bent at the waist to put it down letting them get a good look at my ass. I wagged my finger back and forth at them then went back to my towel.

Cindy lifted up showing almost all of her tits and told the boys to come and see. They would get a much better look up closer and on one would get hurt trying to look busy.

It took several minutes before they all were standing behind us – Cindy asked if they were blocking our sun. Two or three of them shuffled around. I asked who was going to put lotion on us. We only had one offer.

We told him to wash his hands first and to get another towel to wipe off his hands when he was done.

When he got back Cindy handed him a tube and he commented it was not suntan lotion – Cindy agreed and told him we were trying to get a tan. The lotion was to make sure we did not dry out.

He started on our shoulders and when he asked where else I told him any exposed skin and we flipped over. We both pulled our tops down exposing more tits. When he stayed about two inches from my boobs I lifted my head and dragged his hands to my cleavage and told him to get ALL exposed skin. Use his finger tips if he had too.

Once he was using his fingers to get close to my bra I moved so that his fingers moved into the bra and right over my nipple. He stated to apologized and I told him to stop – I did it on purpose.

When he got to my bottom I lifted my head and he told me he knew to get close and I told him I had a little itch and lifted the edge of my thong – the part that covers my mound.

When he pushed a finger under I told him farther. Each time he stopped I told him farther. When he reached my slit I told him to rub lotion up and down. He knew where his finger was, just could not see it.

When he rubbed Cindy she pulled her thong down and told him to push his finger between her legs farther. It took him a long time to grease up her mound.

Then we flipped and had him undo our bras then made sure he did a real good job on our asses. Cindy reached between his legs and commented to me that he had a nice cock. The guy about lost it. Each time he touched our butt cheeks we spread our legs apart. Once Cindy whispered to him to do her asshole real good – she liked the way it felt.

One of the guys watching whispered he thought he could see Cindy’s asshole. Cindy asked what he thought and he said he was not sure what he had seen. I lifted my head to look just as she pulled her thong to one side. She asked if he could see it now and spread her legs.

The guy never answered – I told her he was preoccupied with what he was seeing and he was not able to talk.

She let her thong snap back in place and thanked the guy for greasing her up. When he stood up he had a definite hard on.

Cindy whispered something and we both stood up – the guys moved back. Cindy’s top was barely hanging in place. He had undone the back strap and the neck strap was trying to do its job but finally lost to gravity and her tits fell out when she lifted her arms to fold her towel.

She pretended not to notice and I ignored them for a couple of minutes. I finally pretended to notice and told her the twins were out. She wanted to know why none of the guys had told her – where were their manners? But she never put them back in.

They all tried to look ashamed. She leaned against a saw horse to adjust her slipper and somehow pulled the tie for her thong bottom on the left side undone. When she walked across the gaps in the deck her thong fell down around one leg.

Every guy tried to tell her at once and she stopped with her legs spread apart and acted like she lost her balance. She leaned all the way over to touch the decking with her hand – her legs were spread apart and she was bent over – everything was on show. She smiled and told them she knew and she shook her ass at them.

She asked if they could see both holes this time. As I walked past I rubbed her ass then stuck a finger in her cunt and sucked it clean. I turned to the guys and told them it was good and we both went through the door and back downstairs.

We heard the whoops and hollers and we went into the bathroom and laughed our asses off. We’ll tell the guys they better slow down some or they’ll miss some of out shows.

I called Dani, Lisa, BBs and Jeni and told them we were having an exhibition party tomorrow night to ‘thank’ the construction crew. They all said they would be here.

We are terrible.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window