••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 11, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 17 by Annie (Edited by Dani)

Posted at 5:14 PM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

So I think we left off with the older guy that was the bookkeeper for the family business.
We finished each of the techies (the two from my work) and they both ended up with good stamina even though their dicks were small.

Dani wondered if all techs dicks were small. We figured there was only one way to find out but we decided to hit Pops’ company instead of mine for our next victim.

When we showed up the guard did not want to let us in. We had to use Pops to get in and when he asked why we told him, in hearing of the guard that we were horny.

Pops told us to be nice – try not to let anyone know who we were.

I took my thong off right in front of him and told him he should have been nicer – he might have gotten a show. He just stared at me then made a call.

I asked Dani where the next guard might be and she knew for sure there would be one outside the computer room.

When we got there he was cute and looked us over and kept glancing at the bottom of my skirt.

Dani asked if he had been warned about us and he shook his head yes. She asked if he had someplace private we could go. He took us to an office right across from the computer room. It had tow monitors that monitored the computer room and hallways.

Dani asked if he had any rubbers. When he said he’d be right back Dani would not let him leave. In fact she got up on the desk and told him to help her take off her underpants.

I unzipped his pants while he was pre-occupied and rolled a condom onto his cock with my mouth.

Dani told him she was not going to let him tell anyone what was going to happen before it happened.

Then she bent over and told him to fuck her. He did for a few minutes and then she had me bend over the desk next to them and she fingered me. Then she pulled off him and guided him into my pussy. She pushed him in a couple inches then pulled him back out and licked him.

I checked his eyes and he was amazed. Then she put him back in and helped him fuck me – very hard. She told him to look down and he watched her push her finger all the way in my asshole.

I warned her his cock was ready to cum. I felt her fingers rubbing his balls and my clit. When I clamped down to cum he let go.

When he was done Dani pulled him out and sucked him clean – all he said was awesome.

That’s when I went down on him and told him to finger Dani. His cock took about a minute to get hard and I guided him to Dani and told him to fuck her hard.

After she came a few times I asked if he was close. He said he almost lost it when he watched me play with myself.

I pulled him out and bent over without letting go of his cock then I guided him to by asshole and told him to shove.

He did and asked why it did not hurt. Dani told him she had lubed me up. She asked if he liked his ass fucked and he said no one had ever tried and that is when he let out a little ouch and tried to shove his balls and ass and the rest of his body up my ass.

Dani had her finger in his ass and then I felt him shooting while still in my ass. He came a lot and made lots of noise.

When he was done Dani was cleaning her finger off with a wet towel and asked if he liked that. He said he was not sure – she told him to have his girlfriend try it the next time she blew him.

Then she cleaned us both up and pulled the condom off him and said thanks and we left. I told him to call the front gate and let the guard know all the details.

We went to the programmers area and Dani went up to a programmer she had gone to school with. He took us to a room with a small bed in it and Dani blew him. She told him she had wanted to do this since the first time she saw him.

He had a small dick. Dani went back out and I followed and I pointed out a guy that looked skinny but his eyes were cute.

His dick was small too. In the end we sampled three more guys then went to Momtoo’s company and sampled four guys there. They all had small dicks.

Dani decided we should check out the other careers like dock workers and janitors and accountants and whatever.

We found that most janitors are hung fairly well. We found that accounts that have a CPA have a small dick – cost accountants are bigger.

Construction workers – if they kept busy they usually had small dicks – the loud mouths or lazy ones were not bad – the quiet ones usually had the biggest.

We sampled several professions in addition to the ones listed above and I’ll give you more results and stories next time.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window