••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 8, 2008 (item)

WTF -- No comments by Pops

Posted at 9:08 PM
Tags --

It's only been a few days but not one person, internally or externally has commented on the changes I made to the blog. Borders here - borders there, lines here line gone there - is everyone blind or just scared ?
Renamed the labels tags and added a tag cloud with wider spacing - move the individual posts tags to the top - added a byline to the titles so you know who wrote it immediately and tags near the top help you decide right away if you want to read it.

This also makes it easier for the post process - the girls send their posts to an email address that blogspot thinks is me - I can edit and proof read and post the posts without the need to login in under the girls accounts. Makes it so much faster.

And you can search for stories by one of the girls much easier - I'll go back over time and add their bylines to the stories as I can. The girls have really missed this and the other blogs. I'm happy to see they are enjoying themselves. Moms even say they seem happier in their emails etc.

Well, since no one is bitching I guess I'll leave things the way I have them. Maybe I'll give you a couple more days before I declare its locked in place.

Thanks for making my girls happy and all the condolences and nice comments. They were appreciated by all. The girls even got a kick out of the offers for places to stay because of the flood - they are in a 5-star hotel suite with a top chef cooking in the hotel's restaurant - they have laundry service and Annie even got one dress pressed - for free.

I don't think they are really in a hurry to go back home. Maybe I'm wrong.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window