••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

Who is Fooling Who? – August 01 2008 by Pops

Posted at 8:38 PM
Tags -- , ,

Dani thinks she is pulling a fast one. I will give her the orgy in the rec room –I was upset about that but I was still acting mad so I kept my tongue – I am glad I did.
I heard then noticed Dani and Annie heading to see Cap because he lasts longer. I knew something was wrong because momtoo had just blown him.

I was going in to talk to Momtoo when Stubby warned me Cap was getting his rocks softened.

No way was Cap going to be ready for round two 5 minutes later.

And when I walked back across the deck pretty Red had her fabulous tits on display. She had no suntan lotion on and just before I exited the boathouse I looked out a window and saw the sun was behind clouds.

It came out about a quarter of the way over. Sun-tanning my ass. And when Fire sat down to ask about older men – they had forgotten I wondered why she was pierced and Dani told me about the asshole that thought he owned her.

Fire herself had told me he was almost 20 years her senior.

When I could not get on the blog I knew what was up.

Today, once she unlocks the cache, the blog will be randomly unavailable just long enough to piss her off.

I also sent her computer a Trojan that will prevent her from viewing ANY video. Everyone else will work fine.

Yea, going to be a FUN day.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window