••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 30, 2008 (item)

Our New Neighbors – July 30 2008 by Dani

Posted at 10:41 AM
Tags --

Red showed up dressed in new clothes – I could tell because the tags were on them. She was afraid to remove them – was she wearing the right skirt with the right top etc?
It has been so long since she was a slut (I teased her) she had forgotten how. She had not had time to try on the clothes her daughter’s had picked out. I thought she could probably wear anything wanted.

I asked why she was so nervous – she told me she had never had any money before – to be able to go and buy any damn purse she wanted was new for her.

To fill her gas tank was unheard of. To stop and have her nails done on a whim – she was beside herself.

We went to her appointment and the agent saw me and laughed. She asked what our offer was. I called Pops and asked what the banker paid for the house – he told me to offer so much.

I told Red and her eyes got suspicious – I told her to trust me. The agent heard the number, called the banker and Red closes in 27 days. In less then 30 minutes, Red owned her first house.

She is completely overwhelmed. That makes two of us.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window