••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 2, 2008 (item)

Payback #1 – August 01 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:56 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

So we left Pops sitting in his chair. Cindy and I were at the top of the stairs talking. Pops could hear us on the surveillance screen but he could not ‘see’ us because I had disconnected the cable.
I had setup another web cam to monitor his chair from the third floor. I had restricted it to my laptop. We watched him attempt to get the picture working.

Cindy and I discussed the upcoming orgy we were going to have in about 10 minutes – she was not sure Denny was ‘up’ for it. I told her he’d make it and we moved to a different spot.

Pops was wondering where we were going and we watched him cycle through the cameras. We were having a hard time not laughing.

We went into what we call the common room – it’s a big rec room on the second floor. There is lot of furniture that was removed from the great room when it was stained or we got tired of it.

The rec room did have a camera but it was pointed to one corner chair. Pops found us but could not see us, only hear us.

Everyone came in the room – Annie, Summer, Cindy, BBs, Jen, Fire, Red, G, Lisa, Cap, Will, Denny, Adam and Deni – the only guys missing were Stubby – could not get up the stairs and Pops.

I explained to my girls that normally we were nude around here – they already knew it but I was going to invite them to join our ‘club’.

I watched Pops scan all the cameras again looking for one that could catch us.

I asked the regulars to strip and invited the newbies to join in if they felt comfortable.

Will asked if the newbies were available. There was only one meaning for that question.

Pops was listening hard – several times he started for the stairs but I always started another topic.

Will told Red she had nice tits and someone asked G if she liked it up the ass. Pops was all ears. Then Adam asked Fire if she was horny – the response was from DenI who exclaimed “Nice Jewelry”. Then Fire started making sucking noises by sucking on her thumb.

Adam moved in front of her to make it sound like they were side by side. Fire looked at me and I shook my head yes and soon the noises we heard was Adam getting a real blowjob.

Red asked if Pops was coming and Will said we don’t need him – he just hogs all the women.

Pops stood up – we could tell he was not happy. He paced a few times then sat down then popped back up when Red acted like she came – Will told Cap her pussy was awfully tight for her age.

Red slapped him but then said thanks. Pops was on his feet again – I know he had wanted to fuck Red since the first time he saw her eyes.

Deni and G started making noises – many of the girls and guys were complimenting the newbies on their assets. G and Red were still clothed.

I moved the camera to catch Fire deep-throating Adam – she was surprised she could do it.

I noticed G eyeing Denny – I whispered to her that if she wanted to fuck him, show him her pussy. She wondered about Cindy but she had already seen us and came over. Cindy asked G if she minded having a woman touch her and lick here while her husband fucked her. I think G came.

Within five minutes she was riding him backwards while Cindy licked him and her. She could not take her eyes off Cindy.

In the end Red was the only one that stayed clothed but she watched everyone else fucking naked. Will took Annie and Summer – DenI was doing Jen while BBS and Jen did each other.

After Adam finished with Fire and came to me – after I got him hard sucking him he fucked me really good. Fire watched it all.

In the end everyone had a good time – even Red said she came with some of the girls. Summer started to ask her why she did not join in but I pointed to the camera and Summer stayed quiet.

It had sounded that Red had fucked every guy there AND had been eaten by Annie.

They had so much fun faking fucking and some found it such a big turn on they did fuck.

Denny was fucking me when someone signaled that Pops was moving. BBs looked out the door and said the stairs were clear. But DenI checked the back stairs, waved wildly and came running back.

Denny slowed his motion – G put Cap in her mouth and backed up to Annie to get touched or licked or whatever. Everyone found someone or at least a hand.

All except Red – she dashed into the bathroom with Will and gently closed the door.

Pops walked in and we all acted like we had just finished except Denny who pulled out and stuck it down my throat.

Pops acted upset but was nice as could be. He looked around and wondered where Red and Will were.

As if on Cue the bathroom door opened and out walked Red pulling Will by his cock. Red was naked.

Pops stared at her. Everyone including Red and Will sort of broke up and left the room. Pops walked over to me and asked what had happened. Fire walked by shaking her ass and he smacked it.

She came back and rubbed his cock but Cindy told her to hurry and she could watch Denny ass fuck her.

I said to Pops that the girls wondered about nudity so I decided to expose them to it and they got horny.

Pops said OK, eyed the camera behind me that I had unplugged and walked out. I opened my laptop and after a few moments he sat in his chair and started typing.

I made the rounds and we all had a good laugh. Red had gotten dressed and she was explaining to Summer that she was not sure if she liked the idea of having more then one lover.

Summer was trying to convince her it would be the best time in her life.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window