••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

A Little Screw-up – August 01 2008 by Dani

Posted at 11:27 AM
Tags --

Pops has a private blog that he and I use to communicate – sometimes I send stories that I am not sure I want published. I let him read them and sometimes we discuss them and others – like the time I showed my ass to one of his friends ‘thinking’ it was him -he just deletes.
Well we got away from it when life got in the way and Pops refused to use any blog. I did not know he completely forgot about it.

Since we all use email to send posts to the blogs, I’ve been sending all sorts of stuff to it – and never gave it another thought.

And sometimes I would include something like if I don’t hear otherwise I am going to…..

He had over three hundred messages from me – many of the in the last three weeks.

This morning I sent mail asking if I could give something to an employee as a gift or bonus or what. I needed an answer in a hurry.

This morning when I saw him I asked what he thought and he said he had not read my message yet. I explained it briefly and he told me show to call.

About an hour later he told me that he never got the message. I looked over his shoulder and told him to check again. I gave him the blog name and he looked at me and wondered when the last time he had checked it.

Around June 25 – three hundred messages – I am waiting for the firing squad – how many times did I do something her would not have liked.

For once I am really worried.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window