••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

What a thrill! – August 01 2008 by Red

Posted at 4:31 PM
Tags -- ,

I cannot believe it – some of you people need a life – 16 comments in less than 90 minutes.
Good stuff folks. Dani explained that many of you have this blog in readers (whatever the hell that is) or in live bookmarks and as soon as a story is posted people know.

The amazing thing – many of you are on the other side of the world and probably should be in bed.

And there are young (I wonder how young) and old. I am just blown away and in awe at the same time and thrilled that strangers step right up to help.

And yes, there are the voyeurs and the horny guys wanting pictures.

Dani said I can just ignore you guys but if I do that I might miss the ‘next’ best thing in my life.

Pops explained why I should not send out pics and video – makes perfect sense – I might run for president and if some guy has an old picture of my bald pussy it could be bad. There are plenty of redheads out there that will show you their ass – find one and pretend it is me.

Yes, I suck cock – yes, I have had it up the ass – yes, I have had one-night stands – yes, I have shown my pussy in public – no, I have not fucked in public or in front of anyone.

Are there any more fucking intelligent questions? That is the first time I have ever EVER answered questions like this from anyone. What a rush – this could become addictive.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window