••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 31, 2008 (item)

Hospital Beds Suck – July 31 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:11 PM
Tags --

It is true – hospital beds suck no matter where they are. Two guys delivered Stubby’s bed right after lunch and I hopped on to try it out, they told be is was brand new.
It sucked – reminded me of the hospital as soon as I laid on it. Moms checked it over and the other gear they had ordered.

Stubby came in and they went to work checking his vitals and bandages and his mental well being.

He laid down for a mandatory nap and was asleep within seconds. Moms gathered everyone in the great room. They told the girls to take their ponies home – they had added enough fertilizer to her yard.

As soon as they were gone Moms explained in ‘stupid terms’ what Stubby faced. They refused to get involved in the decision and suggested we all take the same approach if Stubby brought it up.

It was not as bad as I thought – it was MUCH worse. I was not trained medically but Moms and Lisa were. Pops asked some pointed questions that brought tears to Lisa’s eyes.

She told me later that Pops must be reading her mind – they were the questions she wanted to ask but was not sure she could.

So Stubby is home, Lisa is in a numbed state, and Pops is making calls – I do not know why.

Lisa decided she had better nap too – that’s why she had come home in the first place. Momtoo went with her to talk for a bit.

The girls came back and I so wanted to be them. We all joined in the water fight and somehow the deck got cleaned and the pool skimmed.

Cap declared tonight pizza night and he and the girls made a run to the deli.

Red called and wondered if she could still come for dinner. I told her it was pizza night – we always had plenty left over to feed our pizza cravings for three or four days.

Pops decided to try cooking pizzas on the grill – he had heard about it and called Cap to pick up whatever he needed.

Annie and Summer showed up on cue and Moms quizzed her heavily about her recent medical tests. Mom even called Annie’s mother when she did not think she was getting all the info. It was funny.

Annie glared at her while Mom ignored her and Momtoo laughed because Annie was glaring at everyone. Summer told her to stop – she looked too much like a vampire.

The day is going to end good – I know because I just got my 4th drink but since I could not find any coke in reach, I added more of the main ingredient – oh and another ice cube – a small one.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window