••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

Chess Update 8/1/2008 by Pops

Posted at 2:06 AM
Tags --

Contrary to what others say, Stubby’s mind is fine. He beat each of us today – all he did was play chess this morning.
I texted everyone and asked that they not make him wait too long. They mistook that for he did not have much time left. That bastard will outlive us all even though he might seem dead now.

I went to bed early – those little girls of Red’s wear me out. Plus we have a full house again.

And we have two cripples – Annie and Stubby – I know – I know – they are not the only cripples but I was trying to be nice.

I went to bed early and hoped I would get 12 hours of sleep but no, my body is waking up at 1 am and I can not go back to sleep. Moms always told me to not toss and turn – come and fuck them or fuck someone then try for sleep and if I was still tossing get up and do something (or someone).

There is nobody I can do – everyone if asleep except for Dani and her crew and I sure can’t touch Dani while they are around and I promised not to touch her friends – plus I so not want to jeopardize her new company.

Momtoo is sound asleep resting for her shift – Dani’s boyfriend is getting his ass kicked by my wife in Chess – guess I should have warned him but I love seeing the ‘whipped’ look when she gets done with them.

My wife is deep cleaning so she if off limits – at least for a couple of days.

Annie is asleep in her lover’s arms – I would never have thought Annie would want pussy instead of dick but I never understood women anyway.

BBs and Jen are sharing cocks – Will and DenI are sleeping on either side of them.

I went looking for Lisa –nowhere to be found – it does not make sense – then I remembered that she likes to sit on the second floor deck.

She is there but I can tell she wants to be alone – but then I see the glow of a cigarette and I must intervene – If I can’t smoke then she can’t either.

She did not even fight – just offered one and lit it for me. We said three words – she finished and said good night. I am not dense – I smoked another and came down to check mail and stuff.

I’ve been playing with little things on all the blogs. A long time it took me to understand how Google treats data tags. Once I got it figured out I made little changes here and there.

We have one Imail friend that is on dialup – she wants broadband but it is not available in her area – the middle of some forest on top of some mountain someplace.

She is windowed and loves reading about me. I flirt and tease her all the time and she sends me wonderful pictures of her mountain and forest.

But she bitches about how long it takes to load this blog’s front page so I have attempted to speed it up. All the little tweaks are for her – I just hope they benefit others too.

Dani just went back to bed – I am so proud of her. She has done one hell of a job. I do not know why I was worried.

And I will make a bet – I will give her $1000 cash if she tells me she saw this. I bet she might see the story but I bet she skims it and never tries to collect because she will miss this detail.

I will reduce the prize by $100 each day she fails to comment about it. I bet money I will not pay out a damn thing.

Some things never change. Like having all this pussy around making me horny but I am unable to ‘use’ any of it. Sometimes I hate my life.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window