••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 29, 2008 (item)

Should I Wonder – July 29 2008 by Annie

Posted at 11:11 PM
Tags --

I wonder if I should be worried about my friend. She calls and tells me she cannot get her posts published.

I login and am able to publish a test post with no problem. I figured out she has used the old email address and it is not able to post anymore.

I also notice she is using her old computer name – it is in a lake somewhere – at least I think.

The system does not like computer names that have been retired. Oh well, I hope she read this – THINK girl,

By the way Pops – I LOVE the new email link. We won’t have to keep track of email addresses in comments – we’ll have everything we need in one place.

But the part I love the most: If I see that one of the other girls or even you have answered a question – I can just ‘borrow’ that answer – it will be so much faster.

Plus us girls can see all the mail and have a much better idea about happenings and not rely on the girls forwarded things to us. It’ll all be in one place.

I LOVE it.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window