••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

I’ve Learned Pops Tricks – August 01 2008 by Dani

Posted at 12:43 PM
Tags -- ,

Pops has forgotten more then I will ever know about computers BUT I’ve gotten better.
There is a real time clock near the top of the left column. It is the current time. IF Pops decides to ‘cache’ the blog on me I know immediately because the date will remain the same.

I just use an anonymous surfing site that Pops can’t or doesn’t intercept. I was on to him in about 10 minutes.

Me, my girls, Cap, Adam, and Will are going to give some payback. We are working out the details as I type. This is going to be fun!

Annie and Summer are distracting him and Cindy and Denny just asked him to take a picture for them. They want to display it at the reception tomorrow evening.

And while they are all keeping his attention off me, I am switching cam feeds around and making sure one camera’s sound works but not the video.

This is going to be great.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window